Author Topic: Muslim family to face court over alleged assault of son's conversion to Christianity  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Muslim family to face court over alleged assault of son's conversion to Christianity
by Kaitlin MillerWed, January 3rd 2024

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — Both sides are gearing up for court after a Muslim family faces charges, accused of assaulting a teen boy for converting to Christianity.

The mother, father and older brother of a teenage boy are set to appear in court Monday morning.

A neighbor, who wishes to remain anonymous, says he rarely sees Rawaa Khawaji, the mother, John Kadum, the father and Nick Kadum, the older brother, in the neighborhood.

"I always thought it was weird that they have so many cars and I never saw all of the people who were living in that house," said the neighbor.

https://fox17.com/news/local/middle-tennessee-nashville-muslim-family-to-face-court-over-alleged-assault-of-sons-conversion-to-christianity
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They won't be convicted for anything because the do-gooders on a jury will say it is part of the "religion of peace" to beat your kids senseless. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson