Author Topic: FRANCE: African Muslim professional freeloader boasts, “I do nothing. I decided not to do anything b  (Read 333 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FRANCE: African Muslim professional freeloader boasts, “I do nothing. I decided not to do anything because the French people work hard to support me”
JANUARY 4, 2024 BY BARENAKEDISLAM23 COMMENTS

“I live in France, I live in Paris. I sought out French state aid,” stated the Muslim (illegal?) migrant. He describes a lifestyle funded by the hard work of French citizens: “The French get up every morning at 6 am to go to work, while I sleep until noon. At the end of the month, I have money left over.

RAIR Foundation What’s more, the (illegal?) migrant disclosed that his legal permit and transportation costs are also financed by the local mission, which amounts to €1,300. Furthermore, social services cover his monthly utilities, including electricity, gas, and water supply.

Here’s what he gets: €600 monthly from RSA (Revenu de Solidarité Active, a form of universal basic income in France) and an additional €300 from a local mission. This totals €900 monthly, of which only €100 goes towards rent. “I get €350 euros from RSA. So basically, I pay €150 for the rent. And at the end of the month, I managed to save €600,” he explained.

https://barenakedislam.com/2024/01/04/france-african-muslim-professional-freeloader-boasts-i-do-nothing-i-decided-not-to-do-anything-because-the-french-people-work-hard-to-support-me/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Well, he’s right
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, he’s right
Not only that, he has actually become the ultimate Frenchman, and all without one single day of going on strike :shrug: