Author Topic: NYPD cop, 23, arrested for sharing suspect’s credit card number with buddies: ‘Lunch on me guys!’  (Read 732 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Thomas Tracy - New York Daily News 1/6/2024

An NYPD cop is facing criminal charges for sharing a suspect’s credit card number with bumbling buddies who tried but failed to use the digits on a Starbucks run, police and prosecutors said Wednesday.

“Lunch on me guys!” Officer Andy Urrutia allegedly boasted in a text message chain with his friends after sharing an arrested woman’s credit card number, expiration date and security code back on March 23.

Urrutia, 23, also sent photos of the credit card, which was among the woman’s seized belongings while she was being held at the 52nd Precinct stationhouse in the Bronx.

“Try it,” the cop wrote. “You are all welcome.”

Urrutia’s benevolence at the unsuspecting woman’s expense drew rave reviews from his friends, particularly one buddy named “Lemon” who joked “Probably got overdraft fees cause they broke.”

Another friend wrote “About to run it up at Starbucks.”

But the card number was declined by a Starbucks barista. Urrutia’s friends tried to run the card four times before giving up, according to court records.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/01/nypd-cop-23-arrested-for-sharing-suspects-credit-card-number-with-buddies-lunch-on-me-guys/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gotta to give him an 8.5 for Style Points though.....    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.