Author Topic: California Paying for Illegal Migrants to Gender Transition Sparks Fury  (Read 1466 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 California Paying for Illegal Migrants to Gender Transition Sparks Fury
Story by James Bickerton  •
1d

Conservatives have reacted with fury after it was reported that illegal migrants in California can be eligible for gender-affirming care from Medi-Cal, the state's version of Medicare.

Beginning January 1, all undocumented immigrants in California who meet certain criteria, such as having been resident in the state since 2014 and having income below a certain threshold, automatically qualified for Medi-Cal.

The U.S. has recorded a substantial surge in illegal crossings at the southern border over the past few months, with law enforcement reporting more than 9,600 migrant encounters a day during the first three weeks of December, with 192,000 apprehensions reported for November. Control over the U.S.-Mexico border looks to be a major issue during the upcoming presidential election, with the Democratic mayors of New York, Chicago and Denver admitting they are struggling to deal with the influx.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-paying-for-illegal-migrants-to-gender-transition-sparks-fury/ar-AA1mwsjM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=eb67d0efead4436abd388565e9c36b44&ei=22
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: California Paying for Illegal Migrants to Gender Transition Sparks Fury
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 09:14:13 pm »
 :#@$%: :3:   :drunk:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson