Author Topic: Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin Has Been Hospitalized for a Week and Just Told Congress Today  (Read 4301 times)

Online mountaineer

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - U.S. Defense Secretary was transported by ambulance from his home to hospital on Jan 1 after suffering "severe pain" — Pentagon
1:40 PM · Jan 8, 2024

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
As I predicted, the Secretary of Defense did not have a pre-planned elective procedure. All signs point to a health issue they wanted to be kept from the public. Could be anything but a cardiac issue makes sense because they don’t want people pointing out vaccine side effects.
2:08 PM · Jan 9, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Polly Ticks

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1744805629502304446

Good Lord.  People die from sepsis.  I wonder if they would have informed anyone if that had happened.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mountaineer

Cancer, huh. Well, nothing to see here.

:thud:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did he get this infection at Walter Reed?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cancer surgery is considered elective?...I guess you can refuse.. :whistle:
Support the USO

Online Polly Ticks

It was elective, routine cancer surgery, dontcha know.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Does this really surprise anyone paying attention to this regime?

It's very coup like and tyrant behavior, not to mention a serious nat'l security breach.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Please, When Biden was informed about the issue he said 'who the hell is Austin?'

Offline Lando Lincoln

Cancer, huh. Well, nothing to see here.

:thud:

My gosh. The hole gets ever deeper for this story.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

Are they throwing up a prayer hoping for a sympathetic response?  Nothing is too outrageous for this outfit.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

Why would our government and media lie to us?   :shrug: *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Please, When Biden was informed about the issue he said 'who the hell is Austin?'

And reality...so did most of the public. Talk about a self inflicted wound! Most people don't know who he is and sure don't care about his prostrate.

I know that when I was in the work force if I was going to be out I had to report to my supervisor and tell them what I had going on. And I was just a peon. This high ranking man, 6th in line to the presidency, should be required (is) to do the same.

Online mountaineer

Lawyerforlaws
@lawyer4laws
There were 13 Attacks on U.S. Military Since Defense Secretary's Lloyd Austin's  1st Surgery until we were notified of his hospitalization.
There were 8 attacks from Jan. 1-4
During this time period~
Number of Meetings with Biden's Sr. Cabinet National Security Team Was Zero !
3:32 PM · Jan 9, 2024

Congressman Byron Donalds
@RepDonaldsPress
The Secretary of Defense deceives the United States about his health, with ZERO repercussions.
Thousands of able-bodied American troops refuse to take a shot, and they are immediately FIRED.
Joe Biden’s America is a disaster.
5:54 PM · Jan 8, 2024

Online mountaineer

That big black fella, Joe. Hey, it's ice cream time!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
So... is Mr. Austin out of the hospital yet...?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

And reality...so did most of the public. Talk about a self inflicted wound! Most people don't know who he is and sure don't care about his prostrate.

I know that when I was in the work force if I was going to be out I had to report to my supervisor and tell them what I had going on. And I was just a peon. This high ranking man, 6th in line to the presidency, should be required (is) to do the same.
I have never been in a position when I didn't have to inform my superior if I was going to out whether for hours or days, it didn't matter when i was a lonely peon or a multi store manager.

Online mountaineer

Q: Isn't calling cancer treatment "elective" misleading — at best?

JOHN KIRBY: No

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1744821637327831122

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am not one who normally defends these clowns, but my FIL in his 70's was diagnosed with an un-agressive maliganant Prostate cancer.  But based on XRays and PSA trending his prognosis was that it was 90% likely something else would kill him.  And that was true, he died of dementia/heart issues in his mid 90's.

So, in some respect, I can buy off on the "elective" parts of this story.  IF....it was non-agressive.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 02:42:31 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wicker: White House, Pentagon Austin Probes Are a Joke Done by People Who Were Part of the Problem

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Kudlow,” Senate Armed Services Committee Ranking Member Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS) stated that while he doesn’t think Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin will resign and we shouldn’t expect him to, the internal investigations by the White House and Department of Defense are nonsense because they’ll be conducted by “the same people” who “were actually part and parcel of this.” And called for hearings on the matter by the Senate Armed Services Committee and for any investigation to be handled by an independent inspector general.

Host Larry Kudlow asked, “Senator, do you want him to resign outright? What’s your feeling on this?”

Wicker responded, “I don’t think he’s going to resign and I think we can put it past us. I’m glad at least we know what’s wrong with the Secretary, but I hope everybody’s learned a lesson here. What they want to do now is do an internal 30-day investigation, really with the same people doing the investigation that were actually part and parcel of this. We need to have an Armed Services hearing on this if there’s an investigation, it needs to be done by an outside inspector general.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/10/wicker-white-house-pentagon-austin-probes-are-a-joke-done-by-people-who-were-part-of-the-problem/
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

I realize "elective" means a surgery that is scheduled. It's the opposite of the emergency "to the OR, STAT!" variety. Nevertheless, it wasn't an eyelid lift or a bunion, it was freakin' cancer, and the upper echelon at the Defense Dept should have been made aware (least of all his 2nd in command whom he put in charge without her having a clue what was going on).

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Dr. Siegel: Biden Admin. Is Being Dishonest, Austin’s Surgery Was ‘Major’ and Non-Elective

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Fox News Medical Contributor and Clinical Professor at NYU Grossman School of Medicine Dr. Marc Siegel stated that the Biden administration is still not being straightforward about Defense Secretary Lloyd's  treatment because he underwent “major” surgery that can’t really be accurately described as an elective procedure.

Siegel said, “I think there’s more obfuscation going on here, even now. I’ll explain: First of all, Secretary Austin should have come forward because 2.5 times more black men get prostate cancer than white men and 2.5 times die more. And we’re trying forever in the doctor’s office to increase our screening. So, he could have been — and still can be a spokesperson for that fact. Secondly, they call this an elective procedure, but this is major surgery from the way I’m reading it. Minimally invasive, to me, that implies they used the robot, the Da Vinci robot, which is a huge step forward. So, it can be done through two very small incisions — if I’m right that they used the Da Vinci and you don’t lose a lot of blood and it’s a major, major step forward and he’s probably cured. We pray to God that he’s cured. But that is not what I would call an elective procedure, even if technically it is, because you don’t have to have it emergently. People think of nose jobs as elective procedures or something cosmetic. This is elective, technically, but I think it’s the wrong term to use, and minimally invasive implies it’s minor when it actually…shows biotechnological advances that we can now do that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/09/fncs-dr-siegel-biden-admin-is-being-dishonest-austins-surgery-was-major-and-non-elective/
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

I realize "elective" means a surgery that is scheduled. It's the opposite of the emergency "to the OR, STAT!" variety. Nevertheless, it wasn't an eyelid lift or a bunion, it was freakin' cancer, and the upper echelon at the Defense Dept should have been made aware (least of all his 2nd in command whom he put in charge without her having a clue what was going on).

Without reading fully of what’s going on with him, I’m going to assume that the cancer was malignant

If  threatening to go through the lymphatic system, it probably wouldn’t be considered elective. If my knee was ground down to the bone, that knee replacement surgery would be classified as elective.

It was those type of surgeries, knee hips ect that were shut down during Covid, but I think malignant cancer treatments were still allowed.

Of course, you can always ask was the virus less virulent towards those that were needing cancer treatment versus someone who needs a new knee? Like the virus was somehow more virulent at Trump rallies versus Black Lives Matter riots
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I have never been in a position when I didn't have to inform my superior if I was going to out whether for hours or days, it didn't matter when i was a lonely peon or a multi store manager.

You, obviously, have never worked for the government! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In a new 1st, liberals throw a black man a "Prostate cancer" card.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.