Author Topic: Three Years Out: Two Sedition Hunters Help FBI Identify Jan. 6, 2021 Rioters  (Read 399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Three Years Out: Two Sedition Hunters Help FBI Identify Jan. 6, 2021 Rioters
Armed with computers and sophisticated software, citizen investigators have provided law enforcement with critical information on insurrectionists
Published 01/06/24 04:00 AM ET|Updated 2 hr ago
Aneeta Mathur-Ashton

The investigation into the Capitol attack, the largest FBI investigation in American history, is still ongoing three years later. 

In a new update just before the third anniversary that was issued Friday, the Department of Justice said an estimated 1,300 people have been arrested and charged for their alleged involvement in the attack. 

But as the work deepens with more videos emerging and identity of the person who placed pipe bombs outside the Democratic and Republican national headquarters before the riots still a mystery, the FBI’s resources are strained. The agency has turned for help to a group of citizen investigators known as sedition hunters.

One group, made up of nonpartisan, unaffiliated civilians, is, in its own words, a “global community of open-source intelligence investigators (OSINT)” working with the FBI and the Washington, D.C. Capitol Police to identify remaining insurrectionists.

By carefully combing through publicly available videos and photographs, they have launched a massive campaign reaching out with “Do You Know” posters and composites, calling on other members of the public on social media platforms to come forward and help identify suspects.

The identification process began slowly with easy-to-spot people like the “QAnon Shaman” — with his remarkable buffalo-horn headdress — and Richard “Bigo” Barnett, who were quickly identified with the help of released images.

more
https://themessenger.com/politics/three-years-out-two-sedition-hunters-help-fbi-identify-jan-6-2021-rioters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not a possible stat to extract, but would love to see what percent of J6 particpants were apprehended versus BLM/Anitifa terrorist in the '20 riots?

Get some equity into the equation, and then we might take the FBI serious.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Not an attack.
Not even a riot.
 *****rollingeyes*****
But as the work deepens with more videos emerging and identity of the person who placed pipe bombs outside the Democratic and Republican national headquarters before the riots still a mystery, the FBI’s resources are strained. The agency has turned for help to a group of citizen investigators known as sedition hunters.
You may wish to start with known FBI assets.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Snitch group...how Orwellian.  When will it do the same for ANTIFA/BLM rioters?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mountaineer

Snitch group...how Orwellian.  When will it do the same for ANTIFA/BLM rioters?
How many times have we seen a government seek out snitches? Let's see, 1930s Germany, the Soviet Union, East Germany, North Korea, et al., come to mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, the message this sends is one of 'If you disagree, we will hunt you down.'

Intimidation, maybe even terror tactics--from agencies who are supposed to be upholding the law, not breaking it--and if my suspicions are correct, they were the lead bad actors on J6, including the jr. high science project 'bombs'.

(They have at least two camera angles on the bomber, but should have had cell phone geolocation as well. Maybe it was a burner, but it has an ID number like a mac address, and that should trace to a store, and that store in the DC area should have had video of the person who bought the phone. In a nutshell, they either KNOW who put those devices there, or they don't want to.)

20 million or more illegals, fentanyl pouring into the country, A POTUS & family selling out the country to foreign powers, and all they have bleep time to do is chase protestors. Was any of this sort of effort put out to get the thugs who burned Kenosha, Lake Street, Seattle, Portland, etc? Or were those operations sanctioned by the Feds?

Well we can see what the score is.
We see who and what gets 'investigated'--and who and what does NOT.
We see who OWNS the three letter agencies and it's the Biden MOB, not America.

America's Cheka/Stasi/Gestapo is in place and coming to a town near you. No need to knock, the dog will wake me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is why Antifas wear masks ... to make digital video and photo identification more difficult.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.