Author Topic: Fetterman: Harvard was always a 'little Pinko' but I 'don't recognize it' anymore  (Read 584 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Harvard full of Commie Pinko's!  Say it ain't so John.

In an interview this week, Pennsylvania Sen. John Fetterman slammed the BDS movement and said that although Harvard University has always been a little "pinko" he doesn’t "recognize" it 25 years after he attended the school following Claudine Gay’s resignation as president.

"As an alum of Harvard — look, I graduated 25 years ago, and of course it was always a little pinko," Fetterman told Semafor this week. "But now, I don’t recognize it."

Fetterman’s comment comes shortly after Harvard President Claudine Gay resigned from her position after struggling to answer a question condemning antisemitism in front of Congress and being accused of plagiarism almost 50 times.

Fetterman also told Semafor that "Israel is really a beacon of the kind of values, the American values and progressive ideals, that you want to see."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-harvard-was-always-little-pinko-but-dont-recognize-anymore
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Fetterman's stroke seems to have fixed him.  The howls of outrage from his liberal former supporters on his social media pages are highly entertaining!

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fetterman's stroke seems to have fixed him.  The howls of outrage from his liberal former supporters on his social media pages are highly entertaining!

His transformation has been remarkable.  From a liberal with swiss-cheesed brain to a well spoken moderate.   With his results post stroke... Can we have a few more in his party suffer a stroke?  It's worth a shot! ;0
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

This guy is right of Haley on immigration.  :silly:

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1743670043257217317
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How long before Progressives do to Fetterman what they did to Manchin and Sinema?

There is no room in today's Dems party for a conservative Democrat who represents deplorables.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

It’s also possible that his brain is recovering somewhat from the damaging effects of the stroke
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

How long before Progressives do to Fetterman what they did to Manchin and Sinema?

There is no room in today's Dems party for a conservative Democrat who represents deplorables.

He will probably win reelection in Pennsylvania should he run again
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

I doubt he'll ever be conservative. He's just become a little more rational.

Offline LMAO

I doubt he'll ever be conservative. He's just become a little more rational.

But by Democrat Party standards , he’s Goldwater

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

But by Democrat Party standards , he’s Goldwater
Any day now, AOC will call him a fascist.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The fallout between Sinema and the DNC mystifies me.  She has voted with Schumer better than 95% of the time.  The DNC's sole bone to pick with her was her refusal to vote to get rid of Filibusters entirely.  And now she's Independent (and still far Left).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

Any day now, AOC will call him a fascist.

Or a racist. Or misogynist. Or a xenophobe. Or a homophobe. Or a transphobe

I think that should pretty much cover the vocabulary of your average leftist

Barry Goldwater

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
His transformation has been remarkable.  From a liberal with swiss-cheesed brain to a well spoken moderate.   With his results post stroke... Can we have a few more in his party suffer a stroke?  It's worth a shot! ;0
Is this really Fetterman, or did Fetterman turn into a vegetable or die and this guy was his stand in double ala Dave and is pushing his politics with Fetterman's wife and other handlers unable to stop him without the truth coming out?

Whatever the facts are, right now he's is pushing conservatism and the democrats are the ones getting

I still don't trust him as I've seen this movie before, only it starred Joe Manchin.