Author Topic: WATCH: “We’re Not in a Classroom! We’re Not Doing a Show of Hands!” – RINO Lawmaker Shouts at RAV Re  (Read 173 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: “We’re Not in a Classroom! We’re Not Doing a Show of Hands!” – RINO Lawmaker Shouts at RAV Reporter Ben Bergquam After Asking Who Will Demand that Biden Closes the Border

By Jordan Conradson
Jan. 5, 2024 2:40 pm

US House Republicans made a trip to the southern border this week to see the invasion by illegal immigrants and take photos as they purport to take a stand against Biden’s open border policies.

After adjourning the House for three weeks with no solution to the border crisis, House Speaker

announced the trip on X, commenting,

60+ House Republicans are heading to Texas this week to see firsthand and highlight the impact of Biden’s border crisis. This situation requires significant policy changes and House Republicans will continue advocating for real solutions that actually secure our border.

Speaker Mike Johnson
@SpeakerJohnson
·
Follow

60+ House Republicans are heading to Texas this week to see firsthand and highlight the impact of Biden’s border crisis. This situation requires significant policy changes and House Republicans will continue advocating for real solutions that actually secure our border.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/watch-%93we%92re-not-classroom-we%92re-not-doing-show-hands-%94-%96-rino-lawmaker-s-415867/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson