Author Topic: Top prosecutor on special counsel Jack Smith's team shut down FBI investigations into the Clinton Fo  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Top prosecutor on special counsel Jack Smith's team shut down FBI investigations into the Clinton Foundation in 2016
Story by Kelly Laco, Executive Editor Of Politics For Dailymail.Com  •
1d

The prosecutor who indicted Trump last year over alleged January 6-connected crimes previously declined to prosecute the Clinton Foundation in 2016
Three probes were launched in early 2016 by FBI field offices in Arkansas, New York, and DC into 'possible criminal activity' by the Clinton Foundation

Ray Hulser told Durham that there was 'insufficient predication for at least one of the investigations'
Read the Durham report in FULL - and the investigation timeline that led him to conclude the FBI should NEVER have investigated Trump-Russia collusion

A top prosecutor on Special Counsel Jack Smith's team who indicted Donald Trump previously recommended that the FBI shut down investigations into the Clinton Foundation in 2016.

Ray Hulser was the official identified in Special Counsel John Durham's bombshell report who declined to prosecute the Clintons while serving as the Justice Department's Public Integrity Section chief.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-prosecutor-on-special-counsel-jack-smith-s-team-shut-down-fbi-investigations-into-the-clinton-foundation-in-2016/ar-AA1mtZHC?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2be535d17762415aae3bf56d5d1bd4de&ei=46
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson