Author Topic: Trump Shares Messianic Video About God Sending Him To Save World  (Read 2981 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump Shares Messianic Video About God Sending Him To Save World
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2024, 06:59:10 am »
   I use to like her.

Well, here’s another

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/04/04/marjorie-taylor-greene-trump-jesus-arrest/11600165002/

Days before Easter and hours before his arrest, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene compared the former president to Jesus and Nelson Mandela.

"Trump is joining some of the most incredible people in history being arrested today," she said during an interview with Right Side Broadcasting in New York. "Nelson Mandela was arrested, served time in prison. Jesus — Jesus was arrested and murdered by the Roman government."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2024, 04:21:38 pm »
Saw someone posting a comment on Facebook, this last year "Trump is Jesus".  Thinking that it was either a Leftist Troll or someone on the lunatic fringe on the Right I opened the guys FB page and found neither. A very normal and quite frankly good  looking Christian family. Cute kids, beautiful wife, normal looking photos and stories shared.  Yet so caught up in this messianic complex that he would seriously believe Trump is the Jesus returned. Not too hard to believe when I have a couple of Christian sisters, who would not say Trump is Jesus, but would and have said GOD sent Trump to save America.   As a Christian myself I find this disturbing and sad, and quite frankly predicted in the Bible.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2024, 04:27:11 pm »
Not too hard to believe when I have a couple of Christian sisters, who would not say Trump is Jesus, but would and have said GOD sent Trump to save America.   As a Christian myself I find this disturbing and sad, and quite frankly predicted in the Bible.

Me too. One of the first tells for me wrt Tumpy is his undeserved charismatic appeal. Something else is at work.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2024, 04:32:45 pm »
The article stated that Trump reposted it on his "UntruthSocial" but I did a quick search there after reading your post and found nothing

I will withdraw my face palm until proven

It was posted on TS by Trump but I couldn't grab the video so I googled it and Mediaite had it.. :shrug:

btw..I just checked and it is still up on TS posted by Trump
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 04:38:15 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2024, 04:36:24 pm »
Mickey
@MickeyJpj
1st time in my life there’s a politician who accomplished 100% and more of his promises. Donors leave him because he won’t cater to them. He has a moral back bone formed by his working class parents. Everyone loved him until Trump attacked him 3days before his reelection.

9:11 AM · Jan 6, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2024, 05:46:58 pm »
Me too. One of the first tells for me wrt Tumpy is his undeserved charismatic appeal. Something else is at work.

The very same Christian demographic has also been consumed with conspiracy obsession.  They make up most of the flat earthers today among other wild conspiracies
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2024, 05:56:27 pm »
Mickey
@MickeyJpj
1st time in my life there’s a politician who accomplished 100% and more of his promises. Donors leave him because he won’t cater to them. He has a moral back bone formed by his working class parents. Everyone loved him until Trump attacked him 3days before his reelection.

Nailed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2024, 06:15:01 pm »
The very same Christian demographic has also been consumed with conspiracy obsession.  They make up most of the flat earthers today among other wild conspiracies

My brethren have long been a gullible bunch. Frame it in an end times or rapture context, and they lose their minds. Not saying, jussayin'.

Online libertybele

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2024, 06:28:17 pm »
Mickey
@MickeyJpj

888high58888 :yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2024, 06:47:31 pm »
It was posted on TS by Trump but I couldn't grab the video so I googled it and Mediaite had it.. :shrug:

btw..I just checked and it is still up on TS posted by Trump

ICYMI ..... @mystery-ak

Gee, I wonder what campaign ad the creator of this meme was using to simultaneously make his political points *and* ridicule the original? 

Oh, wait ...... now I remember. It's this one!  pointing-down    88devil

https://youtu.be/o8jz7Cwjo3c?si=wOoMgTTKQzSN4Xyz

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2024, 07:01:45 pm »
ICYMI ..... @mystery-ak

I didn't miss it..I was responding that Trump posted his version on TS..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2024, 07:16:49 pm »
There was a fella on TOS and this site that used to keep a running list of all the people that Donald Trump was compared to by his supporters

I wonder where he went?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2024, 07:17:18 pm »

Image Redacted

No way is that 215 pounds
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 10:14:54 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Barry Goldwater

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2024, 09:56:28 pm »
I didn't miss it..I was responding that Trump posted his version on TS..

Okay, thanks. 

BTW, a repost does not make it ""his" version.  It's not Trump's creation. @mystery-ak

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2024, 10:00:44 pm »

Image Redacted

What does this offensive meme have to do with either Ron's original video or the knockoff about Trump? @DefiantMassRINO
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 10:15:56 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2024, 05:29:34 am »
Which was more offensive ... the satirical portrayal of Trump taking the place of Jesus, or that Trump was portrayed as fat?

Political candidates that claim God's favor, or to be part of God's plans, to pander to the Christian Right are false prophets.

Polticians and poltical campaigns are not exempt from the first three Commandments:

“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” - Exodus 20:3
“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.” - Exodus 20:4
“Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.” - Exodus 20:7

What does this offensive meme have to do with either Ron's original video or the knockoff about Trump? @DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2024, 07:00:36 am »
Which was more offensive ... the satirical portrayal of Trump taking the place of Jesus, or that Trump was portrayed as fat?

Political candidates that claim God's favor, or to be part of God's plans, to pander to the Christian Right are false prophets.

Polticians and poltical campaigns are not exempt from the first three Commandments:

There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God's name on one's behalf should be used sparingly.

Barry Goldwater

Barry Goldwater

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2024, 02:58:51 pm »

What's offensive @DefiantMassRINO is you posting such  :bs:  without bothering to watch either video. Had you done so you would have recognized no commandments were broken, including what you quote above.  Neither video claims either DeSantis or Trump is God --- but chosen by Him.

Knowing you were adding no truth, no value,, you chose to make your post as hostile and disrespectful as possible simply for the attention and fun of it.  Your post and reasoning are equally offensive.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2024, 03:06:18 pm »
What's offensive @DefiantMassRINO is you posting such  :bs:  without bothering to watch either video. Had you done so you would have recognized no commandments were broken, including what you quote above.  Neither video claims either DeSantis or Trump is God --- but chosen by Him.

Knowing you were adding no truth, no value,, you chose to make your post as hostile and disrespectful as possible simply for the attention and fun of it.  Your post and reasoning are equally offensive.

While you’re lecturing him, lest you forget, you’re the same individual that took that picture of Ron DeSantis as a young man around young women, and demanded other posters here answer if grooming teenage girls with alcohol, for the purpose of sex, was a “conservative value”

You posted that, knowing you were adding no truth, no value, you chose to make your post as hostile and disrespectful as possible, simply for the attention and fun of it. Your post and reasoning are equally offensive.
So quit your feigned outrage

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2024, 03:29:27 pm »
While you’re lecturing him, lest you forget, you’re the same individual that took that picture of Ron DeSantis as a young man around young women, and demanded other posters here answer if grooming teenage girls with alcohol, for the purpose of sex, was a “conservative value”

You posted that, knowing you were adding no truth, no value, you chose to make your post as hostile and disrespectful as possible, simply for the attention and fun of it. Your post and reasoning are equally offensive.
So quit your feigned outrage

Her biggest doozy lately was claiming(?) or alluding that Tumpy wasn't connected the Stone-Pecker slime machine.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2024, 06:08:18 pm »
Her biggest doozy lately was claiming(?) or alluding that Tumpy wasn't connected the Stone-Pecker slime machine.

Oh there’s been several doozies from that particular poster in the last couple years

Barry Goldwater

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2024, 07:24:30 pm »
@LMAO  @catfish1957 

Wow, you have me living rent free 24/7 in your heads.  You'll be relieved to know I'm happy to help fill the void, guys ---- even though your wives still owe me a thank you.   88devil

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 07:25:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2024, 07:28:56 pm »
@LMAO  @catfish1957 

Wow, you have me living rent free 24/7 in your heads.  You'll be relieved to know I'm happy to help fill the void, guys ---- even though your wives still owe me a thank you.   88devil

So you admit that you’re willing to lie just to get a reaction? You’re that attention starved.

Will keep that in mind with every post you make.

I think of in the past when I wanted someone’s attention, I found a more positive way to do it than to lie , or make unsubstantiated accusations about others

But that’s just me
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 07:33:48 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2024, 07:47:58 pm »
So you admit that you’re willing to lie just to get a reaction? You’re that attention starved.

Will keep that in mind with every post you make.

I think of in the past when I wanted someone’s attention, I found a more positive way to do it than to lie , or make unsubstantiated accusations about others

But that’s just me

She's making these claims, while she is basically Trump's pet on a leash.   Her and the rest of his toadies who get ongoing orders from the Orange Mothership
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 07:55:20 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2024, 08:13:54 pm »
Mere seconds later .... here you both are.   :mauslaff: