Author Topic: Trump Shares Messianic Video About God Sending Him To Save World  (Read 2966 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump Shares Messianic Video About God Sending Him To Save World
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2024, 08:43:33 pm »
Mere seconds later .... here you both are.   :mauslaff:

I feel I have a moral obligation to counter your constant bullshit.  Orange seeps into the minds of unsuspecting Republicans and Conservatives like a rot.  Much like a Trojan Horse, he is a un-clear but present danger.   And one that with your help and complicity, likely now will not be stopped.

Does that make you feel good?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2024, 09:32:39 pm »
Mere seconds later .... here you both are.   :mauslaff:

Um...you pinged me

Anyways, I'm done meeting RIV's craving for attention and will get back to the topic of this thread

Obama supporters were just as bad with the idea that BHO was ordained by a higher power to be president, also

I'm sure the Supreme Being isn't rooting for Trump's or Desantis's political aspirations nor BHO's
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 10:03:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2024, 09:56:06 pm »
Claiming that someone has been chosen by God, without any confirmation or affirmation from the Lord Himself, violates the 3rd Commandment.  Conflating politiics with Faith violates the 3rd Commandment.  Faith is God's Domain.  Politics is man's domain.

In the MAGA world, Truth, Honor, Sacrifice, Honesty, and Independent Thinking are offensive.  If I offend, it's because I am being true to myself and to my beliefs ... which offends the Orange Mafia. to its rotten core.

What's offensive @DefiantMassRINO is you posting such  :bs:  without bothering to watch either video. Had you done so you would have recognized no commandments were broken, including what you quote above.  Neither video claims either DeSantis or Trump is God --- but chosen by Him.

Knowing you were adding no truth, no value,, you chose to make your post as hostile and disrespectful as possible simply for the attention and fun of it.  Your post and reasoning are equally offensive.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 09:56:53 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2024, 10:40:08 pm »
Obama supporters were just as bad with the idea that BHO was ordained by a higher power to be president, also
Yeah, we laughed at the "Barack Hussein Obama, mmm, mmm, mmm" stuff with which children were indoctrinated. Not sure how MAGA worship is much different.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2024, 11:23:21 pm »
Yeah, we laughed at the "Barack Hussein Obama, mmm, mmm, mmm" stuff with which children were indoctrinated. Not sure how MAGA worship is much different.

Is this the one? @mountaineer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 03:38:56 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2024, 11:24:06 pm »
Claiming that someone has been chosen by God, without any confirmation or affirmation from the Lord Himself, violates the 3rd Commandment.  Conflating politiics with Faith violates the 3rd Commandment.  Faith is God's Domain.  Politics is man's domain.

In the MAGA world, Truth, Honor, Sacrifice, Honesty, and Independent Thinking are offensive.  If I offend, it's because I am being true to myself and to my beliefs ... which offends the Orange Mafia. to its rotten core.

:hands:

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2024, 11:34:07 pm »

Many will come in My Name...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2024, 12:04:48 am »
Then we have evil Joe who claims he's a Catholic.... :shrug:

All this crappola is so very disheartening.  Hope and pray for a miracle that a conservative is seated; namely at this point, DeSantis.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2024, 12:09:03 am »
Then we have evil Joe who claims he's a Catholic.... :shrug:

All this crappola is so very disheartening.  Hope and pray for a miracle that a conservative is seated; namely at this point, DeSantis.

Even if a conservative is seated, it won't stop our downward slide. Our downward slide runs deeper than beyond politics. That's why the messianic reaction to first, BHO's candidacy and then Trump's. Now, we are to the point were both parties have no problem with centralized power as long as it's wielded by their strongman. The logical reasons for voting for Trump arent there. It's all emotional  now. Look at the responses from his most ardent supporters here when his illogical proposals and stupid statements are questioned and mocked

Look at that video I posted above,. That was from 2008. How old are those kids today?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 12:54:14 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2024, 01:21:06 am »
Even if a conservative is seated, it won't stop our downward slide. Our downward slide runs deeper than beyond politics. That's why the messianic reaction to first, BHO's candidacy and then Trump's. Now, we are to the point were both parties have no problem with centralized power as long as it's wielded by their strongman. The logical reasons for voting for Trump arent there. It's all emotional  now. Look at the responses from his most ardent supporters here when his illogical proposals and stupid statements are questioned and mocked

Look at that video I posted above,. That was from 2008. How old are those kids today?

No, it's not going to stop it completely, but knowing what DeSantis has done for FL; his record speaks volumes.  He gets things done and he does what he says he's gong to do.  It would be a beginning to help stop our demise.  Do I think he has a chance?  No.  Do I think Trump has a chance? No.  The DEMS have a stranglehold on this country; it's going to take some sort of divine intervention.  Just my opinion.

Something has to give here @LMAO or we will continue to watch our country crumble around us.  Yes, I fully am aware that trying to remedy what's going on from the top down isn't what's needed.  Restructuring this country conservatively from the ground up; state and local levels is what's truly needed. 

When will the pendulum swing the other way?  When every city is like Portland, Seattle, Chicago, San Fransisco, ???? When things start happening in people's back yards; they'll react.  To me it's way too late especially when I foresee when our country collapses another entity like China or Russia takes us over. I know the idea has been scoffed at, but the UN I believe will be all to eager to help.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 01:22:27 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2024, 01:36:19 am »
No, it's not going to stop it completely, but knowing what DeSantis has done for FL; his record speaks volumes.  He gets things done and he does what he says he's gong to do.  It would be a beginning to help stop our demise.  Do I think he has a chance?  No.  Do I think Trump has a chance? No.  The DEMS have a stranglehold on this country; it's going to take some sort of divine intervention.  Just my opinion.

Something has to give here @LMAO or we will continue to watch our country crumble around us.  Yes, I fully am aware that trying to remedy what's going on from the top down isn't what's needed.  Restructuring this country conservatively from the ground up; state and local levels is what's truly needed. 

When will the pendulum swing the other way?  When every city is like Portland, Seattle, Chicago, San Fransisco, ???? When things start happening in people's back yards; they'll react.  To me it's way too late especially when I foresee when our country collapses another entity like China or Russia takes us over. I know the idea has been scoffed at, but the UN I believe will be all to eager to help.

The pendulum will swing. Eventually, the voters will correct the excess. The GOP lost everything in 2008. In 2010, they took the House and by the end of Obama's term, they dominated the political landscape. The GOP is at a crossroads right now. It's going to take time. And you're right. It's going to have to be rebuild after this election at the state and local level
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 01:39:25 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater