Author Topic: Ron DeSantis on the Jordan Peterson Podcast  (Read 457 times)

Online roamer_1

Ron DeSantis on the Jordan Peterson Podcast
« on: January 05, 2024, 08:21:08 pm »
Straight truth, in depth.
just_wow!

How this guy ain't the front runner is mind boggling.
It's an hour or so long, and well worth the time.
Real talk. Real answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edlEMptGeQQ
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 08:23:02 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Ron DeSantis on the Jordan Peterson Podcast
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 08:28:10 pm »
 :bkmk:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 08:56:52 pm »
Straight truth, in depth.
just_wow!

How this guy ain't the front runner is mind boggling.
It's an hour or so long, and well worth the time.
Real talk. Real answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edlEMptGeQQ

Because those in power don't want him as the GOP nominee or the president -- they want Haley or Trump.

It is mind boggling how those in this forum stand behind Trump bashing him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 10:23:50 pm »
Because those in power don't want him as the GOP nominee or the president -- they want Haley or Trump.

It is mind boggling how those in this forum stand behind Trump bashing him.

YEP. He's true Conservative, and his speech is proven by his record, so that ain't mere opinion... It's just the facts, y'all.

How many, even here, will take the time to listen to the man... Really listen?
So long as MSM controls the narrative, folks like this will be ignored, because the MSM wants them ignored.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 10:55:02 pm »
Mr. DeSantis will get his "second chance".
In 2028.

Although by then, I predict he may be facing a formidable opponent in J.D. Vance of Ohio.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 11:09:07 pm »
In 2028.

Although by then, I predict he may be facing a formidable opponent in J.D. Vance of Ohio.

Easier said than done. And in the mean time big government rules the Republicans - Some might say 'big government rules the Right'... But it ain't right, and it ain't Right.

Give up the fight for small government, and it will go right off the table. And Republicans have grown to love big.gov.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 11:33:26 pm »
In 2028.

It won't be DeSantis in 2028

We'll have a whole new slate of GOP candidates vying for the POTUS 2028 when there will be an open seat for both parties
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2024, 12:39:36 am »
It won't be DeSantis in 2028

We'll have a whole new slate of GOP candidates vying for the POTUS 2028 when there will be an open seat for both parties

And since Tumpy and company have absconded with the word 'conservative', by the time he's done, nobody will want to try 'conservatism' again for at least decade.

it will move to the moderates again, which will mean nothing will change... again.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2024, 01:13:10 am »
And since Tumpy and company have absconded with the word 'conservative', by the time he's done, nobody will want to try 'conservatism' again for at least decade.

it will move to the moderates again, which will mean nothing will change... again.

Without a conservative seated, I don't see things changing.  However, again, there's room for change at the local and state levels by voting in conservatives.  That's the only slight glimmer of hope that I see for real change. Most importantly conservatives have to stop the liberal indoctrination in our school system.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2024, 01:31:59 am »
Without a conservative seated, I don't see things changing.  However, again, there's room for change at the local and state levels by voting in conservatives.  That's the only slight glimmer of hope that I see for real change. Most importantly conservatives have to stop the liberal indoctrination in our school system.

That's TEA Party thinking.  :beer: