Author Topic: Where is Biden’s ‘Gender-Fluid’ Thieving Ex-Nuclear Waste Chief Today?  (Read 908 times)

Online corbe

Where is Biden’s ‘Gender-Fluid’ Thieving Ex-Nuclear Waste Chief Today?

A sordid tale.

January 5, 2024 by Robert Spencer

[Make sure to read Robert Spencer’s contributions in Jamie Glazov’s new book: Barack Obama’s True Legacy: How He Transformed America.]

In Old Joe Biden’s America, there’s justice if you’re a patriot, which could mean spending years in prison for strolling through the Capitol and taking selfies after the cops opened the doors on Jan. 6, 2021, and there’s justice if you’re a member of the leftist elite, which means that you can essentially do anything you want, and little or nothing will happen to you. Sam Brinton, the gender-fluid, in-your-face, cross-dressing, puppy-playingformer Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy in the Department of Energy, is a member of that elite group, and so despite facing numerous luggage theft charges, he ended 2023 as a free man.

Fox News reported Sunday that Brinton, who “made headlines in mid-2022 after being appointed to lead nuclear waste policy at the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Nuclear Energy as a nonbinary gender-fluid person,” has “avoided jail in two criminal cases, while a third criminal case and a related lawsuit remain ongoing.”

These cases all involve the theft of women’s luggage from airport baggage carousels. This was apparently how Brinton amassed the wardrobe that he proudly showed off on Twitter, before it was X, and before he deleted his account. Fox noted that in Oct. 2022, “police charged Brinton with stealing a traveler’s baggage worth a total of $2,325 from the luggage carousel at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport.” Then in Dec. 2022, police “accused Brinton of stealing a suitcase with a total estimated worth of $3,670 July 6, 2022, at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas. The bag contained jewelry valued at $1,700, clothing worth $850 and makeup valued at $500.” That was too much even for the Biden regime, which removed Brinton from his position at the Department of Energy shortly after news broke of the second theft charge.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/where-is-bidens-gender-fluid-thieving-ex-nuclear-waste-chief-today/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

I wondered what happened to him/her/it/they/zim

As I suspected… Nothing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wondered what happened to him/her/it/they/zim

As I suspected… Nothing
It should have been banned from every airport/airline in America.