Author Topic: What happens if… ?  (Read 831 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What happens if… ?
« on: January 05, 2024, 03:07:15 pm »
January 4, 2024
What happens if… ?
By Pete Colan

This is a very scary essay to write, but it must be said and deeply considered.

Tucker Carlson has long opined that Trump’s greatest threat is being “Epsteined.” Democrats have pulled out all the stops to prevent him from ever entering the White House ever again, yet at every one of their attempts his popularity grows.  Every new attempt to keep him off the ballot spirals ever deeper into the “crazy zone” with reasons they seemingly pull out of thin air, and judges that are O.K. to rule on these specious arguments; I won’t belabor them because this has been well-covered on these pages.  Obviously, these attempts won’t ultimately succeed because the law is not on the side of the accusers (I know that many readers will say the law doesn’t matter anymore, but I’m going to pretend, for now, that it does).  Therefore, Trump will be the Republican nominee.

But what happens if someone takes the final irreversible step of removing Trump from the face of the earth?  Tucker believes Democrat Plan B is to back Nikki Haley.  According to Tucker Carlson:

‘Maybe you back a Republican candidate who’s actually a Democrat whose priorities are identical to yours... Her name is Nikki Haley. Nikki Haley is a liberal. She is all-in on the four tenets of neoliberalism, which are white guilt, a finance-based economy, mass immigration, and endless neocon wars. Strip away all the outward characteristics. And Nikki Haley is identical in her priorities to Joe Biden and the people who back Joe Biden.’

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/what_happens_if_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: What happens if… ?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 03:12:01 pm »
It has been obvious to me that Haley is the GOPe favorite.

Trump has had connections with Epstein - the release of his name may become problematic. Though eventually he didn't allow Epstein anymore to visit Mar A Lago, the fact remains that he had to know what was going on; yet he did nothing, even as president.

------------------

Trump and Epstein were longtime friends well before Trump became president.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

In 2005, Epstein was arrested in Palm Beach, Fla., on charges he paid a 14-year-old girl for sex.

In 2008, Epstein pleaded guilty in Florida to state charges of soliciting and procuring a person under age 18 for prostitution. Under the terms of a secret agreement his attorneys cut with then-Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta, Epstein was sentenced to 13 months in county jail, with daily work-release privileges, and a related federal probe into potential crimes was dropped.

He was required to reach financial settlements with dozens of his victims and register as a sex offender, but Epstein could have faced up to life in prison if he had been convicted on federal charges.

https://news.yahoo.com/epstein-list-whos-on-it-names-bill-clinton-trump-prince-andrew-033918032.html
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 03:13:03 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 03:21:01 pm »
yet he did nothing, even as president.
Even if Trump had directed the DOJ to do something about Epstein, they wouldn't have complied, given how they were working against him on everything.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024, 12:08:24 am »
Even if Trump had directed the DOJ to do something about Epstein, they wouldn't have complied,

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2024, 12:25:36 am »
It has been obvious to me that Haley is the GOPe favorite.

Trump has had connections with Epstein - the release of his name may become problematic. Though eventually he didn't allow Epstein anymore to visit Mar A Lago, the fact remains that he had to know what was going on; yet he did nothing, even as president.

------------------

Trump and Epstein were longtime friends well before Trump became president.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

In 2005, Epstein was arrested in Palm Beach, Fla., on charges he paid a 14-year-old girl for sex.

In 2008, Epstein pleaded guilty in Florida to state charges of soliciting and procuring a person under age 18 for prostitution. Under the terms of a secret agreement his attorneys cut with then-Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta, Epstein was sentenced to 13 months in county jail, with daily work-release privileges, and a related federal probe into potential crimes was dropped.

He was required to reach financial settlements with dozens of his victims and register as a sex offender, but Epstein could have faced up to life in prison if he had been convicted on federal charges.

https://news.yahoo.com/epstein-list-whos-on-it-names-bill-clinton-trump-prince-andrew-033918032.html

I despise Trump as much as the next conservative, but there's no evidence that he knew about Epstein's illegal activities in 2002, and the President doesn't have the right to order prosecutions of anyone

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2024, 01:48:43 am »
But what happens if someone takes the final irreversible step of removing Trump from the face of the earth?

The blinders start falling off of Republican voters, and they return their focus to ideology instead of celebrity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2024, 02:07:01 am »
The blinders start falling off of Republican voters, and they return their focus to ideology instead of celebrity.
I think things could get messy, frankly. As to whether they should, well I will keep my own counsel.

But there is a significant proportion of the population who see the past eight years and ongoing as every attempt to find dirt on a man, to produce dirt where there isn't any, to dogmatically and apparently falsely accuse the man of breaking existing law, to make up infractions before openly hostile courts to attempt to prosecute the same man, while bending or shredding jurisprudential precedent to do so, and in obvious hell-bent efforts to prosecute that man for far less than those in opposition to him have done in a serious breach of "Equal Protection" under the law.

That proportion may well decide that those in power are not only not going to follow the rules, but will do anything and everything to retain power and subjugate those not in agreement with their political ends, something we see daily in the price of fuel, the outlawing of traditional utilities, and other attempts to dominate and micromanage private lives "for the good of our DemocracyTM".

If so inspired to, as Shakespeare's Mark Anthony put it in the Forum "mutiny and rage", all bets are off.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2024, 02:30:11 am »
I don't know if anybody else read it, but that snake Carlson in an interview with some comedian named Bill Smith agreed with Smith that William F. Buckley Jr. was one of the great villains of the 20th century. William F. Buckley Jr, one of the biggest figures in the revival of conservatism in the 20th century.
The sooner Carlson is flushed down the sewer hole of worthless people, the better.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2024, 05:06:08 pm »
If Nikki is the candidate, then I will be a no vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2024, 11:26:24 pm »
Agree with Cyber (in the post above).
I'll leave that spot on the ballot blank.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2024, 11:33:54 pm »
I'm still trying to figure out the difference between Haley and Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2024, 11:43:15 pm »
I'm still trying to figure out the difference between Haley and Trump.

Let us know when you figure out why we don't like a Governor who removed the CBF from the flag of SC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2024, 05:56:43 am »
Well, Trump never had that opportunity as a Governor.  I was referring more to this: