Author Topic: Hunter Biden Praises ‘Sugar Brother’ Kevin Morris for Lending Him Money  (Read 227 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Praises ‘Sugar Brother’ Kevin Morris for Lending Him Money

Wendell Husebø 5 Jan 2024

Hunter Biden showered his lawyer and so-called “sugar brother,” Kevin Morris, with praise on Tuesday for loaning him money to combat his massive legal troubles.

Morris recently emerged as a main character in the House impeachment inquiry’s probe into the Biden family:

Morris controls his client’s ten percent stake in a Chinese state-backed fund, BHR Partners, Just the News reported in October, confirming Breitbart News’ exclusive report in April.
    Morris paid Hunter’s IRS debts and reportedly let him a total of 4.9 million for housing, car payments, and legal fees.

“I don’t know where I would be if not for Kevin,” Hunter Biden the told Los Angeles Times. “And I don’t mean just because he has loaned me money to survive this onslaught, I mean because he has given me back my dignity. He’s been a brother to me.”

The money Morris loaned Hunter apparently carries interest beginning next year, the Times reported.

It is unclear how Hunter is paying his reported $10 million in legal fees or under what terms Morris controls the stake in BHR Partners, an entity with billions currently invested around the globe.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/05/hunter-biden-praises-sugar-brother-kevin-morris-for-lending-him-money/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34