Author Topic: Biden admin to throw 'morale booster' party for staff amid renewed internal backlash over Israel: re  (Read 826 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden admin to throw 'morale booster' party for staff amid renewed internal backlash over Israel: report
One senior Biden official resigned in protest on Wednesday
 By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published January 4, 2024 1:19pm EST

The White House is planning to throw a "morale booster" party amid renewed discontent among administration staff over its Israel policy, according to a new report.

President Biden's millionaire chief of staff, Jeff Zients, would throw the "off-campus" party for hundreds of staffers to celebrate their work over the last three years, and to give them a boost heading into what could be Biden's final year in office, according to Axios.

The party plans come as one senior Biden education official resigned Wednesday in protest of the administration's policy on the war between Israel and Hamas, and as more than a dozen Biden campaign staffers similarly issued an anonymous letter expressing their discontent with the administration's approach to the war.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-morale-booster-party-staff-internal-backlash-israel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I HAVE to wonder what Hunter's cut of the drug buy amounts to if this happens.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

These are staffers who oppose any U.S. support for Israel. I don't think a party is going to accomplish much to change their minds, even if there's cake and ice cream.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
So the Bidens are going to ply the staffers with booze and cocaine?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mountaineer

I wonder how many WH staffers who needed a morale-boosting party will be protesting in D.C. in favor of Hamas this weekend:

https://twitter.com/SecretSvcSpox/status/1745794623111393707

Offline GrouchoTex

If you feel the need to throw a morale booster party, you've already lost...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I suspect there is gonna be a lot of "Coke" (without the cola),as well as  nekkid dancing boys.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Too bad that the beatings won't continue until WH moral improves.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I suspect whomever does not attend will be fired.  The party sounds more like a loyalty test than a morale boost exercise.

Those that love Hamas and hate Israel will not be swayed by free pizza and cake.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I suspect whomever does not attend will be fired.  The party sounds more like a loyalty test than a morale boost exercise.

Those that love Hamas and hate Israel will not be swayed by free pizza and cake.
I imagine that the 'party' will at some point be like a scene from Blazing saddles with Biden playing the part of Governor William J. Le Petomane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN99jshaQbY

Online mountaineer

Federal employees are pro-Hamas.

Joyce Karam
@Joyce_Karam
SCOOP: Hundreds of US Gov. Employees plan Walkout on Tuesday over Biden's Gaza Policies. **22 Agencies** involved
5:00 PM · Jan 12, 2024

E=MC Hammertime
@scs_real
Pull a Reagan and fire every one of their asses
12:29 AM · Jan 13, 2024

US government employees plan walkout over Biden’s Gaza policies
Organizers of the effort told Al-Monitor they expect hundreds to join in their walkout after securing commitments from individuals at 22 federal agencies.
Al-Monitor
Joyce Karam and Elizabeth Hagedorn
Jan. 12, 2024

US federal employees across nearly two dozen agencies plan to walk off the job Tuesday to protest the Biden administration’s handling of the Gaza war, according to organizers of the dissent effort who spoke to Al-Monitor.

The group — calling itself Feds United for Peace — consists of dozens of government employees who will be observing a “Day of Mourning” to mark 100 days of Israel’s military campaign in Gaza. The organizers, who are choosing to remain anonymous, say they expect “easily hundreds” of others to join in their walkout after securing commitments from individuals at 22 federal agencies.

According to a list obtained by Al-Monitor, those include the Executive Office of the President, the National Security Agency, the Departments of State, Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs as well as US Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Naval Research Laboratory.

Others expected to join in the protest work for agencies including the Food and Drug Administration, the National Park Service, the Federal Aviation Administration and Environmental Protection Agency.

The planned walkout reflects mounting anger among US officials over the Biden administration’s refusal to call for an immediate cease-fire in Gaza   ...
Throw another morale party, stat!

« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 01:56:04 pm by mountaineer »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Federal employees are pro-Hamas.

Joyce Karam
@Joyce_Karam
SCOOP: Hundreds of US Gov. Employees plan Walkout on Tuesday over Biden's Gaza Policies. **22 Agencies** involved
5:00 PM · Jan 12, 2024

E=MC Hammertime
@scs_real
Pull a Reagan and fire every one of their asses
12:29 AM · Jan 13, 2024
Throw another morale party, stat!

@mountaineer

EVERY SINGLE ONE of those bastards should be fired and barred from any further government employment. They do NOT "represent" or "run" the Federal Government. They are nothing more than employees,and employees do NOT set policy.

Online mountaineer

Our tax dollars at work: not just paying the salaries of terrorism supporters, but throwing parties for them, too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe's Staff is anti-Semitic.

Who had throw a Morale Party then bomb Hezbollah in Jan?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Forgot already?  Anything Joe does has to be better than anything Trump did or could do!
 :silly: :rolling: :tongue2: :rolling:
Woke stooges, hard core democrat amnesiacs!
 :smokin:
 ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Forgot already?  Anything Joe does has to be better than anything Trump did or could do!
 :silly: :rolling: :tongue2: :rolling:
Woke stooges, hard core democrat amnesiacs!
 :smokin:
 ****slapping

@christian

Yeah,but at least Slow Joe ain't "stinking freaking rich"!

Hell,he doesn't even have orange hair and is only rude to flunkies that work for him. Or used to be,back when  he could remember who worked for him.