Author Topic: Trump hammers Cruz as senator holds back endorsement: 'He shouldn't even exist'  (Read 8047 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@Right_in_Virginia  Trump went against Cruz a long time ago.  Trump did a lot of mudslinging and out and out lied about him.  Yet you defend those actions? Trump is smearing DeSantis another conservative but yet you pile on the bandwagon smearing him as well.

IF a conservative doesn't make it into the WH this time around we've lost what's remaining of our country; yet you continue to sit by and make excuses for Trump.

The media hasn't changed my mind about Trump, Trump has changed my mind about him.  His actions against conservatives and conservatism doesn't set well with me and I'll be darn if I cast a vote for him or defend him.

BLAH!  BLAH  BLAH!!

You aren't voting for a new FRiend or a roommate.  For heaven's sake...the guys hits .750 with runners in scoring position.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

BLAH!  BLAH  BLAH!!

You aren't voting for a new FRiend or a roommate.  For heaven's sake...the guys hits .750 with runners in scoring position.

I realize that @DCPatriot and I also realize that our country is hanging by a very thin thread and only conservatism is going to change that.  Anyone who stomps on conservatism and conservatives is only harming this country.  So -- no, I cannot vote for someone who I feel is going to be detrimental to this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

BLAH!  BLAH  BLAH!!

..the guys hits .750 with runners in scoring position.

Freedom Cities @ a price tag of $15T and bonus babies?

Boy, if that is your  baseball analogy, you need to return to the GCL Rookie League.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't think that's true at all.  And again, that begs the question, after Trump is out of office himself, why does any politician, DeSantis notwithstanding, owe him permanent fealty?

@Timber Rattler

Where did I ever say different? My bitch with DeSanctimonious is that he was falling behind in the election,and Trump came to campaign for him and that made the difference. DeSantimonious even SAID it made the difference.

Then,the next thing he did was declare that HE was running for President and competing with Trump.

This is not a monarchy but a Constitutional republic.  Trump should just accept the challenge and run on his record rather than simply engaging in childish name-calling and smear attacks, like he did to Cruz in 2016.

Unlike your BOY in Fla,I don't remember Cruz doing or saying anything comparable. In fact,I posted yesterday or the day before that it was a serious mistake for Trump to go after Cruz. Anybody that wants to get into a verbal pissing contest with Cruz is making a VERY serious mistake. He is one of the smartest men in public office,if not THE smartest,and while I am not a "Cruz Groupie" that follows his every move,I honestly don't remember Cruz starting a pissing contest with anyone unless he had a serious reason AND some actual proof to back it up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cult leaders and tyrants are the only people that demand unquestioning loyalty

@LMAO

Not to mention groupies.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

I realize that @DCPatriot and I also realize that our country is hanging by a very thin thread and only conservatism is going to change that.  Anyone who stomps on conservatism and conservatives is only harming this country.  So -- no, I cannot vote for someone who I feel is going to be detrimental to this country.

:word:

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Not to mention groupies.

Groupies give unquestioning loyalty to the leader who demands it

They themselves don't demand it, at least for themselves. They demand of others for their leader
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 12:05:45 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

@libertybele
@catfish1957
@roamer_1

You nice people are focusing on hitting it over the fence, instead of concentrating on just getting into scoring position...so a measly single base it can bring him 'home'.

First concentrate on getting rid of the enemy...THEN worry about saving the country.

And Donald Trump is the ONLY person on earth that can get us there.  (See 2017-2020)

PS:  And save all your BS regarding spending....Obama gutted the military...the universities...the DOJ and the intelligence agencies.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

[quote author=DCPatriot link=topic=521283.msg2958008#msg2958008 date=17044959890)

PS:  And save all your BS regarding spending....Obama gutted the military...the universities...the DOJ and the intelligence agencies.
[/quote]

And there it is

MAGAs have no interest in reducing the size and scope of the federal government

They just want to wield it's power

And let's honestly look at the period from 2017-2020. Out of control spending. Milley and Wray appointed by Trump. Left an economy in worse shape than the one he inherited. Started a losing trend for the GOP. And that spending you  dismiss is one of the causes of the inflation we are seeing today

Facts are a stubborn thing

« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 11:16:41 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

@libertybele
@catfish1957
@roamer_1

You nice people are focusing on hitting it over the fence, instead of concentrating on just getting into scoring position...so a measly single base it can bring him 'home'.

First concentrate on getting rid of the enemy...THEN worry about saving the country.

And Donald Trump is the ONLY person on earth that can get us there.  (See 2017-2020)

Bull. Every time Republicans have acted Republican, it has been at Conservative insistence. That you approve means you nice people are part of the problem, @DCPatriot .

Offline roamer_1

[quote author=DCPatriot link=topic=521283.msg2958008#msg2958008 date=17044959890)

And there it is

MAGAs have no interest in reducing the size and scope of the federal government

They just want to wield it's power

Yup. 'Justified'... *****rollingeyes*****

Offline LMAO

Yup. 'Justified'... *****rollingeyes*****

That's funny you should mention that because i had a discussion regarding the Biden presidency with a relative and the issue of debt and spending came up and I was told that Biden had to spend the way he did to correct the damage done by Trump

So, the morale of the story is, any and all spending is justified depending on the political leanings of the spender

It's hard to put in terms what 34 trillion in debt means to average folks. You, and I, along with other taxpayers owes the feral government over $260,0000. I know I don't have that lying around

« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 11:24:21 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia  Trump went against Cruz a long time ago.

As Cruz did to Trump.  It's called a primary CONTEST for a reason @libertybele

Trump did a lot of mudslinging and out and out lied about him.  Yet you defend those actions? Trump is smearing DeSantis another conservative but yet you pile on the bandwagon smearing him

Methinks what really bothers you is neither Cruz nor DeSantis had/have the evidence to prove what Trump said is a "smear" or "mudslinging".

The media hasn't changed my mind about Trump, Trump has changed my mind about him.  His actions against conservatives and conservatism doesn't set well with me and I'll be darn if I cast a vote for him or defend him.

IMO, this faux virtuous word salad coming from someone who cannot define "conservatism" is a pantload of  :bs:  ----  and the stench from it grows each time it's repeated.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 11:39:48 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

Methinks what really bothers you is neither Cruz nor DeSantis had/have the evidence to prove what Trump said is a "smear" or "mudslinging".

IMO, this faux virtuous word salad coming from someone who cannot define "conservatism" is a pantload of  :bs:  ----  and the stench from it grows each time it's repeated.

Someone who can't define conservatism? I don't know where that is coming from.  Further what you think and what is reality are miles apart.

Nope. You will never admit Trump has done anything against conservatism or conservatives.   :seeya:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

It's supposed to be a contest of ideas, not a sh*t-slinging contest.

The 'ol 'when did you stop beating your wife' shtick. It's impossible to prove a negative. Especially when it's personal bullshit.

yeah... That'd be you.

Offline Hoodat

For heaven's sake...the guys hits .750 with runners in scoring position.

Blake Masters, Dr. Oz, Hershel Walker, Don Bolduc, Adam Laxalt?  Your guy hit into a quintuple play with runners in scoring position.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

The burden of proof rests with Trump, not Cruz or DeSantis.  Trump made the charge.  He is the one who must prove it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@libertybele
@catfish1957
@roamer_1

Funny everyone was told we hit it over the fence when Trump was elected and we had majorities in both houses, how did that work out long term? To use a somewhat baseball analogy, since your stuck on them, The team manager was not capable, he had the team in place but was more concerned how he looked than having a winning season. So my position is the same as a team owner, I'm firing the old manager and lookin for a new one. You go right ahead and stick with the guy that doesn't know the rules of the game or how to manage his players.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The burden of proof rests with Trump, not Cruz or DeSantis.  Trump made the charge.  He is the one who must prove it.
She knows that, but it's her habit like Trump to make false statements and then bail when called to back them up. Trump is a liar, it goes beyond being an ego inflated reality star, he's bullshit walking just like his oh so very politician promises and and then walk back, like the huuuge and wonderful concrete walls on the border he promised and than walked back to half asses metal fences that were easily climbed, cut or rammed through with vehicles. My position is simple, NMT...No More Trump. I agree he has been harassed and railroaded, but he is not competent to head our government and work with congress to achieve lasting changes. What good is achieving everything by EO when the very next democrat erases everything achieved? Been there done that, not interested in rinse wash repeat.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele
@catfish1957
@roamer_1

@DCPatriot  DJT was supposed to "lock her up" and "drain the swamp".  He did neither. So, how is it that you believe that he is the only person on earth that can get rid of the enemy?  He didn't do it the first time, so why do you believe the second time around would be any different?  I just don't see your logic.  What he'll select better people?  He'll make deals with the leftists/marxists? Perhaps he's borrowed Felix the Cat's magic bag of tricks?  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Hoodat

What enemies did Trump get rid of while he was in office?

Let's see.  2017 thru 2020?  Trump appointed Reince Priebus, William Barr, Tom Price, Alex Acosta, Elaine Chao, Nikki Haley, Mark Milley, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Christopher Wray, Rod Rosenstein, David Shulkin,  .  .  .

It is the spending that empowers those who are destroying our country.  The existence of the Democrat Party is solely dependent upon government spending.  Without all the deficit spending of the Trump years, the Dems wouldn't have won anything in 2020.  The Democrats were on the verge of self-destruction.  Until Trump.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

That's been explained to her several times with no progress

Barry Goldwater

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Funny, coming from the camp that won't even participate in primary debates because they think he's entitled to the nomination.

Like his son's orders to your buddies the Dilley Meme Team to "get him?"

Conservatism: a philosophy involving a limited government that operates on a balanced budget, entering wars only when absolutely necessary, and a society that embraces universal marriage between one man and one woman, immutable sexes from birth, without divorce and each couple bearing children that on average replaces the number of people that die each year.

But that is obsolete, you tell us.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

She knows that, but it's her habit like Trump to make false statements and then bail when called to back them up. Trump is a liar, it goes beyond being an ego inflated reality star, he's bullshit walking just like his oh so very politician promises and and then walk back, like the huuuge and wonderful concrete walls on the border he promised and than walked back to half asses metal fences that were easily climbed, cut or rammed through with vehicles. My position is simple, NMT...No More Trump. I agree he has been harassed and railroaded, but he is not competent to head our government and work with congress to achieve lasting changes. What good is achieving everything by EO when the very next democrat erases everything achieved? Been there done that, not interested in rinse wash repeat.

There it is. Tumpy is a liar. Period. That's really all of it right there.
Character FIRST.