Author Topic: Trump hammers Cruz as senator holds back endorsement: 'He shouldn't even exist'  (Read 8286 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
That leaves Don Jr., who at this point in time I think would make a better president than Donny,

Agreed...I met Don Jr. at a rally in 2020, and he's much more level-headed and less abrasive and obnoxious than his dad, and would be a much better candidate and president. I'd be perfectly willing to support and vote for him.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline roamer_1

I don't understand that either @roamer_1 His campaign manager Chip Roy (R-TX) was one of the first to endorse DeSantis.   :shrug:

Something happened to him since Tumpy. Ain't got nowhere near the bite he used to...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cruz should have thrown his weight behind DeSantis right out the gate.

There is no other Conservative, and therefore, no reason to withhold endorsement.

@roamer_1

ROFLMAO!

"Conservative" is an  odd way to spell "Opportunist".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Ah yes, how to win friends and influence enemies.  Trump is a master.  HELL NO!  HE IS THE CONSUMMATE IDIOT!

:beer: :beer:

Offline Hoodat

If only Trump would go after Democrats like that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

@roamer_1

ROFLMAO!

You don’t know or understand what a conservative or conservatism is, do you?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Agreed...I met Don Jr. at a rally in 2020, and he's much more level-headed and less abrasive and obnoxious than his dad, and would be a much better candidate and president. I'd be perfectly willing to support and vote for him.

Interesting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I am with others here.  I just can't bring myself to vote for this son of a bitch for any reasoon.

Same here

We cannot afford a continuation of the Obama/Trump/Biden era. Our debt now has reached 34 trillion. That means more inflation, more economic uncertainty, and a slow continuation of the decline of the American standard living

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

If only Trump would go after Democrats like that.

:bingo:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Same here

We cannot afford a continuation of the Obama/Trump/Biden era. Our debt now has reached 34 trillion. That means more inflation, more economic uncertainty, and a slow continuation of the decline of the American standard living

:patriot:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Cruz shouldn't exist??  Really?  I see that as rather threatening.
"I let him live."

Yeah. That's a credible threat to the life of a sitting U.S. Senator. And the Secret Service not only tolerates it, but protects the guy making the threat.

But it's just a joke, folks. I'm sure Scott Adams and Brendan Dilley are fully onboard with the threats of assassination.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

"I let him live."

Yeah. That's a credible threat to the life of a sitting U.S. Senator. And the Secret Service not only tolerates it, but protects the guy making the threat.

But it's just a joke, folks. I'm sure Scott Adams and Brendan Dilley are fully onboard with the threats of assassination.

That’s assuming he really did say it

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

That’s assuming he really did say it

Because Trump tends to run his mouth (he can't help himself) and go after conservatives, I find it highly likely that he said it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

It is now time for Cruz to invent the story about how Trump had epstein killed to cover up just as he did implicating his Father in the JFK assassination. 

Trump's internal polling shows he can't survive 2020 numbers in 2024 in a 3 way against anti vax RFK Jr .
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I can see enough people disillusioned by both Trump and Biden they vote for Kennedy.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Because Trump tends to run his mouth (he can't help himself) and go after conservatives, I find it highly likely that he said it.
He needs to clarfy fast or start hemorrhaging conservative suppoort (or what is left of it).
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He needs to clarfy fast or start hemorrhaging conservative suppoort (or what is left of it).

His supporters won't care.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
As Trump once said, 'I could shoot someone in broad daylight' and he would not suffer any consequences with his followers.

How true, how true. 

This is why it is imperative for real leaders to emerge in the Republican Party.  DeSantis could go after Trump in a major way versus the hands off approach he has taken.  His approach to Trump so far has rendered him an also ran.  I say put some teeth in the campaign and go after Trump's jugular.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

ROFLMAO!

His record says otherwise. Conservative.

The populist is the opportunist... IOW: Tumpy the Clown.

Offline roamer_1

yeah. no... :laugh:

Offline Hoodat

Ditto.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Cruz shouldn't exist??  Really?  I see that as rather threatening.

@libertybele   

Please, stop allowing the media to manipulate your reactions like this.  It brings them great comic relief, and they don't deserve the free entertainment.

The whole purpose of this "report' is to diminish the quantity and stature of Trump's recent endorsements -- to elevate and demean in one short essay.

Stay vigilant, my friend.  happy77

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Well,not everybody can be a rocket scientist,like you,can they,bubba?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@libertybele   

Please, stop allowing the media to manipulate your reactions like this.  It brings them great comic relief, and they don't deserve the free entertainment.

The whole purpose of this "report' is to diminish the quantity and stature of Trump's recent endorsements -- to elevate and demean in one short essay.

Stay vigilant, my friend.  happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

But....,but....,these people are political geniuses! Geniuses,ah tells ya!

Next thing you know,they will be supporting another Kennedy to get "change".

Who knows,they might even support Hunter instead of Trump?

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
His supporters won't care.

They actually cheer him on when he smears and attacks 'other' Conservatives (i.e. Trump's not one of them, but just pretends when it's convenient for him)!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 11:56:00 am by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus