Author Topic: Billionaire Harvard donor Bill Ackman demands Penny Pritzker, entire Harvard board resign after Clau  (Read 247 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Jan 3, 2024
Billionaire Harvard donor Bill Ackman demands Penny Pritzker, entire Harvard board resign after Claudine Gay's ouster
"DEI is racist because reverse racism is racism."

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Jan 3, 2024

Wall Street billionaire Bill Ackman, a Harvard grad and major donor, has demanded that the entire Harvard Corporation, including chairman of that board Penny Pritzker, resign from their posts. This comes after Claudine Gay resigned over allegations of antisemitism and plagiarism.

"The Board Chair, Penny Pritzker, should resign along with the other members of the board who led the campaign to keep Claudine Gay, orchestrated the strategy to threaten the media, bypassed the process for evaluating plagiarism, and otherwise greatly contributed to the damage that has been done," he wrote in a lengthy post on X.

"Then new Corporation board members should be identified who bring true diversity," he continued, "viewpoint and otherwise, to the board. The Board should not be principally comprised of individuals who share the same politics and views about DEI. The new board members should be chosen in a transparent process with the assistance of the 30-person Board of Overseers."

https://thepostmillennial.com/billionaire-harvard-donor-bill-ackman-demands-penny-pritzker-entire-harvard-board-resign-after-claudine-gays-ouster
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Say, isn't there a far left democrat governor with the same name? *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson