Author Topic: Biden's last-ditch trick  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's last-ditch trick
« on: January 04, 2024, 03:08:27 pm »
January 4, 2024
Biden's last-ditch trick
By Peter A. Olsson

“I was kind of secretly hoping one of my kids would go out and make a million bucks so when they put me in a home, at least I’ll have a window.”

President Joe Biden’s wish may or may not be realized as investigations of his prodigal son Hunter indicate that Hunter’s laptop and his autobiography seem to reflect a direct fulfillment of Joe Biden’s great hope for a wealthy window. Democrat power brokers, with liberal media help, tried almost successfully to hide Hunter’s efforts to make his dad’s wish come true… at least as far as Hunter’s connection to his father’s desired largesse did not factor in the 2020 election. Joe Biden’s prevarications about the corrupt connection between father and son was temporarily hidden.

Joe Biden was no longer vice president with the annual salary of about $180,000, and Biden and son began scrambling to sell the Joe Biden brand at home and abroad. The whirlwind of efforts appeared to be successful at University of Pennsylvania and in Ukraine, China, and other influence markets of short-term and long-term profits. The largesse was also apparently shared by other grateful and relieved Biden family members… well insured by ‘plausible deniability’ in perpetuity.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/bidens_lastditch_trick.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34