Author Topic: Biden mocked for claiming he doesn't have the money to protect the border: 'Enforce the law!'  (Read 405 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden mocked for claiming he doesn't have the money to protect the border: 'Enforce the law!'
Story by Alexander Hall  •
1h

With Biden blowing up the border and setting a record
FOX News
Biden says 'we gotta do something' when questioned about the border crisis

President Biden was slammed by critics for his comments about doing "something" at America’s southern border, which is facing unprecedented levels of illegal immigrant crossings.

Sources with Customs and Border Protection told Fox News Digital that migrant encounters hit a staggering 300,000 incidents in December 2023, reaching a level thought unimaginable just years ago. It is the highest total for a single month ever recorded and also the first time migrant encounters have exceeded 300,000.

While walking from Marine One into the White House Tuesday night, Biden was asked by a reporter what he was going to do about the southern border and the record number of migrants going through.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-mocked-for-claiming-he-doesn-t-have-the-money-to-protect-the-border-enforce-the-law/ar-AA1mrQyD?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d79d8a49dacb40ffa9d16a73850ce0c7&ei=22
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Couldn't he use money from the global warming pot to fund enforcement since we now "know" that breathing causes global warming?  And all these millions of illegals are doing nothing but killing America with all their extra, unneeded breathing and it must be stopped! :whistle:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 01:00:41 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Government doesn’t have the money for the border, but it somehow has the money to provide benefits for illegal immigrants?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Say the three words, folks.
Only three words.
Will it make you "a racis'" for saying them?
(I couldn't care less).

Repeat after me:
"The Great Replacement"...

Offline libertybele

For all of Trumps faults, he was able to do it.

I disagree.  Though the border was certainly more secure than it is now, Trump never completed the wall as promised. He replaced parts of the border wall that were disintegrating and added very little actual new wall.  Under his watch is when we started to see the massive invasion and caravans; regardless of who was paying them to come, it still happened under his watch.  Most of securing the border otherwise came by use of e.o. and were promptly overturned once Brandon took office.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.