Author Topic: Report: EU nations threw away MILLIONS of unused COVID-19 vaccines in landfills  (Read 471 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: EU nations threw away MILLIONS of unused COVID-19 vaccines in landfills
01/03/2024 / By Laura Harris

Several countries in the European Union have thrown away millions of unused Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines in landfills across the continent, according to a report.

The report by POLITICO looked at data from 19 EU member nations; 15 of them provided direct figures, while numbers for four other nations came from local media reports. Collectively, the 19 nations received 1.5 billion doses – amounting to more than three doses for every person in Europe – since the COVID-19 injections were first approved in late 2020.

The report found that EU countries have discarded an average of 0.7 vaccine doses for every member of their population, amounting to at least 215 million doses in all. POLITICO estimated the cost of these unused and discarded doses at €4 billion ($4.4 billion). If this average waste rate is projected across the entire EU, it could translate to over 312 million vaccines being destroyed.

https://www.pollution.news/2024-01-03-report-eu-nations-discarded-millions-covid-vaccines.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cool!  Now everyone can be contaminated by vaccines which caused more damage than good. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

There is no such thing as a Covid-19 vaccine.  There was a SARS-1 vaccine.  But the FDA never approved it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-