Author Topic: More Evidence Emerges Confirming Covid Lab-Leak Theory, But Corporate Media Stay Silent  (Read 316 times)

Online mountaineer

More Evidence Emerges Confirming Covid Lab-Leak Theory, But Corporate Media Stay Silent
Given what we know now, a coronavirus pandemic that emerged out of Wuhan more than three years ago seems less like a coincidence.
 By: Helen Raleigh
January 02, 2024
A leaked document coauthored by American and Chinese scientists provides fresh and disturbing evidence supporting the Covid origin lab-leak theory.

Emily Kopp, an investigative journalist at U.S. Right to Know, an online publication about “Pursuing truth and transparency for public health,” reported recently that her organization has obtained a 2018 grant proposal called Project DEFUSE, coauthored by the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) and their counterparts in the United States, including EcoHealth Alliance.

According to Kopp, Project DEFUSE “proposed engineering high-risk coronaviruses of the same species as SARS and SARS-CoV-2.” The content of this proposal is concerning for several reasons. First, the proposal “involved synthesizing spike proteins with furin cleavage sites — the same feature that supercharged SARS-CoV-2 into the most infectious pandemic pathogen in a century.”

Second, the proposal publicly stated that such risky research would be done at American scientist Ralph Baric’s high-containment BSL-3 lab at the University of North Carolina. But Peter Daszak, CEO of EcoHealth, revealed in his private comments that once the project is funded, he would let the WIV conduct some of the risky research, despite knowing the WIV is only a BSL-2 lab and has “fewer safety precautions than required in the U.S.” Baric responded that “U.S. researchers would ‘freak out’ if they knew the novel coronavirus engineering and testing work would be conducted in a BSL-2 lab.” ...

Although DARPA eventually declined to fund Project DEFUSE, Daszak, who has a reputation for not taking no for an answer, likely completed the proposed work with the WIV anyway with other funding sources.  ...
Read the full story at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If it was made in a lab, there is no other place it could have come from.

Either that was an accidental leak or it was an intentional release.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LadyLiberty

I think it was and accidental leak due to their sloppy standards, but once it got out they spread it intentionally to the rest of the world so that they weren't the only ones who suffered the consequences.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The closest genetic relatives to Covid-19/SARS2 (aka Wuhan Classic) are found in bats in Laos and Yunnan, China.

Yet, Covid-19/SARS2 emerged 1,561.2 km away in Wuhan, Hubei, China, which just happens to have (2) Chi-com bio-research (weapons) labs.

If Covid-19/SARS2 did not emerge from a Wuhan Lab, why wasn't there a trail of novel Covid-19/SARS2 cases originating from Yunnan towards Wuhan during the initial Fall, 2019, outbreak? 

Because the outbreak did not orginate from Laos or Yunnan; it originated in Wuhan from a bio-lab leak.

////00000////

The Chi-coms owe reparations to the World, and owe an apology to pangolins.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 09:31:24 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.