Author Topic: Mayor Eric Adams wants to expand NYC’s migrant bus crackdown to planes, trains  (Read 332 times)

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://nypost.com/2024/01/02/metro/mayor-eric-adams-wants-to-expand-migrant-bus-crackdown-to-planes-trains/

Mayor Eric Adams wants to add trains and planes to his executive order limiting migrant buses arriving in the Big Apple — as City Hall attempts to stem the flood of asylum seekers now flocking in on New Jersey transit trains.

The call comes as Adams was scheduled to huddle with New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy over the new wrinkle in the crisis, which saw busloads of migrants thwarting the crackdown by heading to the Garden State, where asylum seekers would then hop trains into Manhattan.

“We’re dealing with a person who just wants to disrupt,” Adams said Tuesday, referring to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, who has been transporting migrants who cross the southern border illegally to progressive sanctuary cities.

“We want to send the right message to bus operators — ‘You should not participate in the actions of Governor Abbott.’

“We’re going to use everything within our powers to make sure that there are things we could do to stop planes,” Adams added.

EXCERPT

The unintended consequences of Adams trying to shut down transportation in NYC and seizing inbound planes and trains carrying illegal aliens are going to be both epic and hilarious.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, this can get interesting....

888bravo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hizzhonor is about to step on Buttplugs dong if he messes with the Trans Secretary bailiwick.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Drop the illegals off at Metro North stations in Connecticut.

Send the illegals by Amtrak.

Drop the illegals off at the ferry from New London, Connecticut, to Long Island.

The Border States need to alternate among drop-off spots so it takes longer for the Sanctuary City Virtue Signalers to detect a trend.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.