Author Topic: Where was the caregiver? Joe Biden returns from vacay with WICKED sunburn after skin cancer scare  (Read 720 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where was the caregiver? Joe Biden returns from vacay with WICKED sunburn after skin cancer scare
January 3, 2024 | Kevin Haggerty

Mere months after a cancer scare, President Joe Biden’s lobster-faced return from his latest vacation raised eyebrows for more than one reason.

On the tarmac in St. Croix and again on the South Lawn of the White House, the president appeared alongside first lady Jill Biden sporting trademark expressions of confusion. Befuddlement wasn’t all he boasted after a week on the beach as an apparent sunburn acquired during the island retreat flared as a reminder that just over nine months earlier Biden had had a cancerous skin lesion removed.

Images taken as the couple departed the Caribbean vacation highlighted the skin condition that re-upped the “Weekend at Bernie’s” feel of the administration where nearly 40% of the time had been spent away.

https://twitter.com/browneyegirl400/status/1742395751383118165

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/01/03/where-was-the-caregiver-joe-biden-returns-from-vacay-with-wicked-sunburn-after-skin-cancer-scare-1424544/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I almost didn't recognize Jill without her fishnets and ankle boots, and am not sure I've ever seen a police officer with a doo-rag.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I almost didn't recognize Jill without her fishnets and ankle boots, and am not sure I've ever seen a police officer with a doo-rag.  :pondering:

It's an Island thing mang!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

Biden takes no questions as he leaves the U.S. Virgin Islands, drawing his 11-day Christmas vacation to a close. He once again boards AF1 on the short stairs - and seems lost when he finally enters the aircraft.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1742352735645688193

Offline mountaineer

Mary
@maryh4751
I can't understand how his wife, a doctor, couldn't exercise a little bit more caution and warn him about the dangers of prolonged sun exposure.
9:40 PM · Jan 2, 2024

Kevin Dalton
@TheKevinDalton
Even a pretend doctor like Jill should know a dude with a history of skin cancer probably shouldn't go full George Hamilton on vacation.
10:22 PM · Jan 2, 2024

https://twitter.com/MidnightMitch/status/1742377918641148399

Offline American Girl

Is this done on an iPhone slo-mo setting?

Joe Biden can now identify as a Native American.

Good grief, can someone get Barack Obama to approve an AF-1 stair climber?

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-joe-biden-returns-from-vacation-with-a-different-skin-color-and-hes-in-even-worse-physical-shape-than-before/

Offline Mod2

Merged threads on Joe's sunburn.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Back With Bad Answers on Border, Short Stairs, and More Confusion
Nick Arama

Joe Biden has spent the past week in St. Croix.

He's been largely silent while he was there except for a brief statement about his New Year's resolution, which was just about his own pleasure — to go back to St. Croix next year — and doing a brief softball interview with Ryan Seacrest for the New Year where he spoke about eating chicken parmigiana and ice cream.

Meanwhile, Americans are still being held hostage by Hamas, and the border had its worst month ever, with more than 300,000 illegal aliens pouring across. And that's just the known border encounters, not counting the people that they don't find.

Ali Bradley of News Nation noted:

RECORD HIGH ENCOUNTER NUMBERS AT SOUTHERN BORDER: CBP sources confirm we hit 302k+ migrant encounters for the month of December. This is the highest monthly total on record--The previous high was September 2023 when 269,735 encounters were recorded.

Yet Biden and his team have continued to claim the border is "secure."

How do you deal with an administration that refuses to do its constitutional duty to defend the nation and doesn't tell the truth about reality?

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/03/bidens-back-with-bad-answers-and-short-stairs-n2168226
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Looks like these two kids had the time of their lives in St. Croix....

Online rustynail

Is that Fire Marshall Bill?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe is from a generation that used baby oil as sun block and Sun-In to lighten his hair (the little he had before "plugs").  He doon know no better. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is he on meds that make him especially sun sensitive?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Won't be long and they will be rigging AF1 with an elevator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

Won't be long and they will be rigging AF1 with an elevator.

A coffin lift?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

See?  The principle exists....

AF1 needs a retrofit.