Author Topic: Biden Floods Small Wisconsin Town with 1,000 Migrants  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Floods Small Wisconsin Town with 1,000 Migrants
« on: January 03, 2024, 02:03:19 pm »
Biden Floods Small Wisconsin Town with 1,000 Migrants

Neil Munro 3 Jan 2024

President Joe Biden’s migration has flooded almost 1,000 poor Latino migrants into the poor college town of Whitewater, Wisconsin, according to a plea by the city’s police department.

“Their arrival has put great strains on our existing resources, ” says the letter to Biden by the city manager and police chief of the 15,000-person city:

Communicating with an immigrant population that generally speaks only Spanish has been a challenge we’ve worked to overcome by the use of costly translation software. We have found approximately three times the number of unlicensed drivers on our roadways compared to previous years. This occupies much of their time and takes away from our ability to serve in other aspects.

Our officers have also seen first-hand the terrible living conditions that many migrants are living in. We’ve seen a family living in a 10’x10’ shed in -10-degree temperatures. We’ve seen many over-occupied apartments that create non-familial living situations, which unfortunately has led to a number of situations involving juvenile victims of sexual assault.

We’ve also encountered a significant trust barrier between the immigrant population and law enforcement. In many cases this has led to individuals providing false documents and misleading our staff, which further increases our time involved in investigating cases. Finally, our law enforcement staff have responded to a number of serious crimes linked to immigrants in some manner including the death of an infant child, multiple sexual assaults, and a kidnapping.

“Our [police] department averaged 2,437 self-initiated traffic stops annually from 2010–2021 … in 2023, we are on pace for 1,246 [traffic stops],” said the letter, which is signed by police chief Daniel Meyer and city manager John Weidl.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/01/03/biden-floods-small-wisconsin-town-with-1000-migrants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Biden Floods Small Wisconsin Town with 1,000 Migrants
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 02:27:34 pm »
Oh my, I've been to Whitewater.
This is something I've long feared: that they'll dump hundreds of these criminals (let's face it, they are) in my little town (pop. 2,500 or less) and others in the area, and leave us yokels to fend with the aftermath.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 02:55:10 pm »
They (  the illegals) didn't just throw a dart at a map and say hey, Whitewater is the place be.  Someone directed them to Whitewater.  Someone needs to "follow the money" to find out who or what resettlement outfit chose Whitewater.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 02:58:48 pm »
Whitewater is in Walworth County in SE Wisconsin. While I suspect Whitewater went to Biden in 2020 (it is a college town, after all), the county went 58.9% for Trump (per Politico).  It is remarkable the Feds can do this to small town USA but Abbott on the other hand is hammered for sending these people to sanctuary cities.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 03:05:47 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 12:26:55 pm »
 Whitewater, Wisconsin now flooded with illegal migrants, conservatives blaming Biden for ruining small American town
Story by Asir F  •
1d

The illegal migration crisis is far from over as small towns are also affected with this whole ordeal. Previously, it was major cities like Chicago and New York that were suffering from it, but unfortunately, small towns like Whitewater are on the receiving end of this crisis. For the most part, X users are blaming President Biden for this ordeal.

TMJ4 states, the Whitewater Police Department penned a plea to President Joe Biden, seeking aid amid a surge in immigration, particularly from Nicaragua and Venezuela since early 2022.

Signed by Police Chief Daniel Meyer and City Manager John Weidl on Dec. 28, 2023, the letter highlighted a staggering arrival of 800-1,000 immigrants, stressing the strain on resources and challenges with unlicensed drivers and housing issues.
The demographic shift posed hurdles in communication, transportation, and identification, with officers witnessing poor living conditions and crimes, including sexual assault cases.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/whitewater-wisconsin-now-flooded-with-illegal-migrants-conservatives-blaming-biden-for-ruining-small-american-town/ar-AA1mrRzc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0dd66f4f2aab4a3d96f761193c6c9c03&ei=53
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson