Author Topic: Migrant who died at shelter in June was killed by cocaine, fentanyl: medical examiner  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant who died at shelter in June was killed by cocaine, fentanyl: medical examiner
December 26, 2023 6:52 PM CWBChicago Citywide

CHICAGO — A Venezuelan who died at one of Chicago’s migrant shelters in June was killed by a deadly mix of cocaine and fentanyl, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office, which ruled his death an accident.

Luis Alberto Aguilar Peres, 23, was the first person known to have died in Chicago since large numbers of migrants began arriving here in August 2022.

He was pronounced dead shortly after being found unresponsive at the former Wadsworth Elementary School, 6420 South University, on June 2.

https://cwbchicago.com/2023/12/migrant-who-died-at-shelter-in-june-was-killed-by-cocaine-fentanyl-medical-examiner.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson