Author Topic: Reese Witherspoon's First Book Club Pick of the Year Is a 'Fast-Paced' Thriller She Couldn't Put Dow  (Read 482 times)

Online libertybele

This is a possibility. I've been looking for a good book to read. My favorite is historic fiction, but I haven't read anything worthwhile in that genre.  So, I've resorted to my old standby novels by Danielle Steel; the last one I read, "Happiness" was absolutely terrible.

Reese Witherspoon's First Book Club Pick of the Year Is a 'Fast-Paced' Thriller She Couldn't Put Down

As the new year begins, we’re all looking forward to what lies ahead. And though not everyone makes (or follows through) with their New Year’s resolutions, Reese Witherspoon has anyone who listed “Read More Books” totally covered. On Jan. 2, the actress announced her first book club pick of the year: First Lie Wins by Ashley Elston.

“Happy New Year everybody!” Witherspoon said in her announcement on Instagram. “I have the greatest book to share with you. It is our 91st Reese’s Book Club Pick, can you believe it?”

“This book tells the story of Evie Porter, who seems to have everything a girl could want in life,” she continued. “She has a perfect, doting boyfriend, she has a house with a picket fence and a fancy group of friends.”

But, despite appearances, Evie is living a “total double life.” “She uses an alias and her job is to infiltrate people’s lives and execute takedowns whenever her boss, the mysterious Mr. Smith, says to,” Witherspoon explained. “She has to stay one step ahead of her past to make sure she will have a future in front of her.”.............

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/reese-witherspoons-first-book-club-212143385.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

But, despite appearances, Evie is living a “total double life.” “She uses an alias and her job is to infiltrate people’s lives and execute takedowns whenever her boss, the mysterious Mr. Smith, says to,” Witherspoon explained. “She has to stay one step ahead of her past to make sure she will have a future in front of her.”.............

That could be any demoocratic party operative, on any given day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

And RINOs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I was gonna say, why pay to read about lying duplicity when I can just read the news every day?
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

I was gonna say, why pay to read about lying duplicity when I can just read the news every day?

Well, you have a valid point there.  :laugh:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I put myself down for reading 40 books this year on GoodReads.

So I will check this one out
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️