Author Topic: Nostradamus’ predications for 2024  (Read 697 times)

Offline libertybele

Nostradamus’ predications for 2024
« on: January 02, 2024, 09:48:17 pm »
Nostradamus’ predications for 2024

The French astrologer Nostradamus has long been a trendy topic as the clock nears midnight on New Year’s Eve, with the prophet’s predictions—though highly subjective and even more debatable—catching the curiosity en masse for the year ahead.

Unfortunately, the quatrains focused on 2024 are pretty dreary, bordering on chaotic.

But alas, here they are …

War on the water with China's navy........

Climate disaster............

Royal unrest.............

A new Pope...............

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nostradamus-predications-2024-214456438.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Nostradamus’ predications for 2024
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 09:54:39 pm »
Yahoo Sports strikes again. 

Did the seer predict Ohtani's batting average too?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 09:59:32 pm »
Yahoo Sports strikes again. 

Did the seer predict Ohtani's batting average too?   :cool:

Oh come on, yes, I realize it's Yahoo -- I posted it for something different to discuss.  :shrug:

I seen several documentaries on Nostradamus and found them interesting.  I was thinking that the current pope would be the last, but according to Nostradamus, (and this article) not so.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 10:06:28 pm »
Oh come on, yes, I realize it's Yahoo -- I posted it for something different to discuss.  :shrug:

I seen several documentaries on Nostradamus and found them interesting.  I was thinking that the current pope would be the last, but according to Nostradamus, (and this article) not so.

Just kidding, sorry for being a smart ass.   I find Nostadaumus interesting too.  Some of his calls like Hister and the atomic bomb were pretty amazing.  OTOH a lot of the ongoing quatrains are kind of a version of Pareidolia (seeing formed visons in clouds).  Didn't mean to kill the fun.   :beer:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 10:10:50 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2024, 10:18:07 pm »
Just kidding, sorry for being a smart ass.   I find Nostadaumus interesting too.  Some of his calls like Hister and the atomic bomb were pretty amazing.  OTOH a lot of the ongoing quatrains are kind of a version of Pareidolia (seeing formed visons in clouds).  Didn't mean to kill the fun.   :beer:

No worries.  happy77

It actually all depends also on who interprets what he predicted so long ago, though I find some of them eerie.  Day be day I'm convinced that Joe could be an anti-Christ.  :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2024, 10:28:57 pm »
I wasn't aware Nostro wrote quatrains for every specific year....what were they for 2023?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2024, 10:33:29 pm »
I wasn't aware Nostro wrote quatrains for every specific year....what were they for 2023?

"Duck and cover" ?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2024, 11:24:11 pm »
"Duck and cover" ?

That covers about 3/4 of the past century.... 88devil
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2024, 11:25:27 pm »
I think St Malachi also mentioned about a last pope before End Times

I have a book of Nostradamus here and there are no dates.
Quatrains and what not but no dates.

But he did get the French King's death in his lifetime from a jousting accident, and did predict Napoleon and Hitler....

But I don't have a clue who or what Mabus is other than that is the third antichrist.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2024, 11:47:23 pm »
I think St Malachi also mentioned about a last pope before End Times

I have a book of Nostradamus here and there are no dates.
Quatrains and what not but no dates.

But he did get the French King's death in his lifetime from a jousting accident, and did predict Napoleon and Hitler....

But I don't have a clue who or what Mabus is other than that is the third antichrist.

That's just it -- the dates and events are suggested by whomever is interpreting the quatrains.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2024, 03:15:44 am »

I have a book that contains the full text of all of Nostradamus' quatrains,
both in the original French, and the English translation.
They're all pretty cryptic. It's hard to make any sense of any of them,
both in advance, and after the fact,
trying to match up the quatrains with events that have already occurred.

About the last pope, St. Malachy was a priest from Ireland who,
while traveling to Rome in the 1100s, received a revelation consisting of
a long series of phrases that, centuries later, were discovered to be
accurate descriptions of each of the popes,
starting with the one who was in office at the time the revelation was given.
The last phrase in the list matches up with the pope who is now in office.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao