Author Topic: Karine Jean-Pierre: ‘Unfortunate’ GOP Focusing on Biden Family Instead of the American Family  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karine Jean-Pierre: ‘Unfortunate’ GOP Focusing on Biden Family Instead of the American Family

Pam Key 2 Jan 2024

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that Republicans must focus on the American family, not President Joe Biden’s family.

Jean-Pierre said, “It is so unfortunate that Republicans in Congress want to focus on the president’s family instead of the American family. We want to work with them in a bipartisan way to get things done. We just talked about, leading to your question, we talked about a list of things that I discussed, that we discussed, that we really need to work on for the American family.”

She continued, “The president, first day in his administration, in a couple weeks we’ll hit three years since the president has been in the administration, the first thing that he put forward was a comprehensive immigration law. That’s what he put forward to Congress. That’s because he believed that our system was broken and that it had been broken for decades and wanted to take that seriously.”

Jean-Pierre added, “But we need Republicans in Congress to work with us on that. We appreciate the negotiations that are currently happening in the Senate. It is headed in the right direction. We want to come up with a bipartisan agreement. But we saw what the House passed ending of last year. They wanted to take away law enforcement folks who are at the border, trying to protect our border. So, that’s not what we want to see. We want to figure out how we work together. I just talked about the unity agenda. There’s a lot of ways that we can work with Congress. Instead of them going after the president’s family, they should really, truly, truly focus on the American family.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/02/karine-jean-pierre-unfortunate-gop-focusing-on-biden-family-instead-of-the-american-family/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I see the new talking points are out...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I know I've said here maybe a dozen times.

When she's blinking, she's lying.  Surprised some body language coach hasn't shared that with her. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Yes, it is unfortunate that the GOP is not focused on American families.  If they were, they would be making inroads against Biden's inflation and open border.

There is an America beyond FoxNews, NewsMax, OAN, the twitterverse, and pudcasts waiting to be re-discovered by non-MAGA Republicans.  Trump is the electoral albatross around the GOP's 2024 neck.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 09:52:24 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Translation: We need to double or triple the flood of money we're printing/spending so we can really bump up the Rat campaign coffers for '24.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, it is unfortunate that the GOP is not focused on American families.  If they were, they would be making inroads against Biden's inflation and open border.

There is an America beyond FoxNews, NewsMax, OAN, the twitterverse, and pudcasts waiting to be re-discovered by non-MAGA Republicans.  Trump is the electoral albatross around the GOP's 2024 neck.
I like The Epoch Times, myself. I spent a couple weeks with my Dad, and he ran FOX continuously, which I found to be every bit as repetitive as ABCNNBCBS, just with a different take. That got tedious, too.

I spot news here, and go as close to the sources as I can get. In that sense, and with the often poignant discussion here, I satisfy much of my information junkie...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis