Author Topic: ‘She’s dead, she’s dead’: Jan. 6 video has new angle on Ashli Babbitt shooting  (Read 729 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘She’s dead, she’s dead’: Jan. 6 video has new angle on Ashli Babbitt shooting
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist
January 02, 2024 02:02 PM

A video timeline produced by Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol protesters shows a clearer picture of the shooting death of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt by a Capitol Police officer.

The just-released video, “J6: A True Timeline,” shows the moment Babbitt attempted to enter the House speaker’s lobby and was shot by Lt. Michael Byrd in the neck or shoulder.

“She’s dead, she’s dead,” a protester cried out. “They just killed a girl,” yelled another.

Drawn from official video, police body cameras, surveillance film, and the videos of those at the Capitol, the new timeline tries to put into focus the chaos of the day and include some of the context left out of media summations and the report released by the House Jan. 6 investigation.

It highlights the aggressiveness of both sides and especially shows examples of a handful of police forcefully holding back the crowds who attempted to protest the election of Joe Biden as president. A video shows officers shooting rubber balls and chemicals into crowds.

https://twitter.com/J6TrueTimeline/status/1741866543858729452
It also spotlights the deaths of three other protesters that day.

The shooting death of Babbitt, 35, takes center stage at about 44 minutes into the video. “The story of that gunshot is quite possibly the most tragic story of that day,” said the narrator of the video produced by Alan Fischer, who has been charged in the protest and tied to the Proud Boys.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/shes-dead-shes-dead-jan-6-video-has-new-angle-on-ashli-babbitt-shooting

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Wasn't Ashli's murderer promoted for his efforts?

Offline mrclose

Wasn't Ashli's murderer promoted for his efforts?
Captain
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Just watched a video of "officer" Byrd who killed Ashli Babbitt admit that he never saw Ashli's hands.

A cop will always, (or should) see a threat, (knife, gun, stick etc.) to his or someone else's life before taking deadly force on an individual.

And yet this cop admits that he never even saw Ashli's hands!

To top it off, right after he shot Ashli he either lied or tried to cover up the killing.
(See below)

This is not the first time this guy has been reckless with his gun.
(Left it in a bathroom once)

2:45pm or ~1m AFTER shooting, USCP Lt Byrd radio call: “We got shots fired in lobby. We got shots shots fired in lobby of House chamber.

SHOTS ARE BEING FIRED AT US & we're sh, uhh, PREPARED to fire back at them. We have guns drawn”

Byrd lied

I understand that he has been called a hero and has been promoted, Captain I believe!

Oh, I also heard that he was squirreled away to some air force base right after the shooting and never faced an inquiring like every police officer everywhere face after a shooting!☹️
Especially a killing!
~ Self

Offline mountaineer

Here are some more who died at the hands of Capitol Police:

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
For over an hour this went on, during this barrage Kevin Greeson and Benjamin Phillips both suffered fatal heart attacks from the munitions being thrown. (Munitions we’re not authorized to be used on the 6th)
People were on fire and had holes blown in them at this point:

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
Here’s the moment I had to put out a man that was on fire after the USCP bombarded the crowd with explosive munitions.
In under 30 seconds, over 4 munitions were thrown into a peaceful crowd.
Everything the Media and Establishment is telling you about January 6th is a LIE.  ...

read entire thread:

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1611395461943803905
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mrclose

~ Self