Author Topic: Pence Heads to Israel for Meetings on Gaza War  (Read 547 times)

Online libertybele

Pence Heads to Israel for Meetings on Gaza War
« on: January 02, 2024, 09:04:29 pm »
Pence? Why? He's no longer relevant.

Former vice president Mike Pence is heading to Israel on Wednesday to meet with the Jewish state's leadership and survey the country's war effort against the Iran-backed Hamas terror group, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

Pence will take off Wednesday and spend about a week touring war sites in Israel's southern territory, as well as its northern border with Lebanon, where Hezbollah militants—also backed by Iran—have been increasing their cross-border attacks and threatening to open up a new front in the war.

The former vice president's trips will likely overlap with an upcoming visit by Secretary of State Antony Blinken, though it is expected the two statesmen will carry different messages to the Israeli government. The Biden administration's top diplomat has been leaning on Israel to quickly end the war and pump aid into the embattled Gaza Strip, even though aid dollars are known to be stolen by Hamas. Pence, on the other hand, will carry a message of U.S. solidarity with Israel's military, which is working to eradicate Hamas and secure the Jewish state's borders.

"Now more than ever the United States must show our support for our most cherished ally, Israel, and we must continue to stand by them as they wage war on Hamas after the brutal terrorist attack on the Israeli people," Pence told the Free Beacon ahead of the trip. "As long as I have a voice I'll use it call on America to continue to be the leader of the free world, to stand with our allies against the dark regimes of our time, and make it clear that the American people will stand with the people of Israel today, tomorrow, and every day as they do what needs to be done to hunt down and destroy Hamas, once and for all."..............

https://freebeacon.com/israel/pence-heads-to-israel-for-meetings-on-gaza-war/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Pence Heads to Israel for Meetings on Gaza War
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 09:22:16 pm »
Pence? Why? He's no longer relevant.

More than even that?  He has no standing in the government anymore.  Honestly, I am guessing something even more nefarious.   RINO-Establisment intervention, and likely with some miitary-industrial complex connections.

Past Tense Pence, has no other purpose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 01:59:53 am »
Blinken's trip will be equally worthless,  but at least he has the job title to justify it. Pence's visit serves no purpose.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 02:33:34 am »

More than even that?  He has no standing in the government anymore.  Honestly, I am guessing something even more nefarious.   RINO-Establisment intervention, and likely with some miitary-industrial complex connections.

Past Tense Pence, has no other purpose.
My wife has a friend who has a brother who knows his plumber's uncle's best friend who is also demanding a 'meeting' with Israel to discuss the war.

Who will get there first!

I agree there is something nefarious going on with this. Why would Israel waste time on Pence unless something is on the table. There is obviously something about Pence that we do not know. I wonder if Putin would grant Pence meeting time to 'discuss' the Ukraine war?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 04:41:58 am »
The former vice president's trips will likely overlap with an upcoming visit by Secretary of State Antony Blinken, though it is expected the two statesmen will carry different messages to the Israeli government

From where will Pence's message come from and with what authority or insight?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 07:38:41 am »
From where will Pence's message come from and with what authority or insight?
Agreed. Is this something special or is it a violation of the Logan Act?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2024, 02:12:31 pm »
May as well also send all those Hollywood celebrities who met with Ukraine's president, e.g., Sean Penn, Ben Stiller, to meet with Israel's leaders for all the good this will do. Talk about theatre!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2024, 09:46:13 pm »
Pence, what a fool.  Man has nothing to do clearly.

Pence going to Israel is about as relevant as a pimple on the *ss of life.

Pence is finished as a politician.  And I say good riddance!