Author Topic: 2024: The Year in Preview... Derek Hunter  (Read 133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2024: The Year in Preview... Derek Hunter
« on: January 02, 2024, 04:01:37 pm »
2024: The Year in Preview
Derek Hunter

Anyone can look back, it takes a special bunch of powers to look forward. And, as long as you don’t think about it too much or revisit this column, you’ll find my predictive powers rank up there with whoever is touted today as someone with predictive powers (I really have no idea. The only name that comes to mind is Carnac the Magnificent, but no one under 70 will know who that is). So, let us look forward to what we can expect to happen (or not) in 2024.

First, let me get the big one out of the way first – Joe Biden will still be on the ballot in November. Looking at this guy on New Year’s Eve you might’ve thought he was already dead, and he may well be. Whoever his reanimators are deserve a raise. But he will be Weekend at Bernie’s-ed through the end of the year. So, if you thought he might drop out of the race, don’t count on it. Sorry, Gavin Newsom.

Kamala Harris will…continue to exist, I guess. Is there a more worthless creature in politics today than the Vice President? She will continue to serve her one and only purpose of making Joe Biden look good by comparison. She’s the best impeachment conviction insurance policy ever created, and the only person less popular than Sir Sniffs-A-Lot in the Oval Office. More Americans would rather sit on a rusty nail covered with lemon juice than be stuck in a car with her, but she is still less appealing than the current president, so she’s sticking.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/01/02/2024-the-year-in-preview-n2633049
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34