Author Topic: Al Gore Blames Record Immigration On Climate Change  (Read 148 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Al Gore Blames Record Immigration On Climate Change
« on: January 02, 2024, 03:26:34 pm »
Al Gore Blames Record Immigration On Climate Change
© Provided by State Of The Union

Former Vice President Al Gore warned of a potential crisis, suggesting that failure to adopt the political Left’s climate agenda could lead to a billion “climate refugees.”

He emphasized the need to achieve true net zero greenhouse gas emissions and transition to renewable energy sources.

Gore said, “We still have the ability to seize control of our destiny.”

“If we stop adding to the overburden of these greenhouse gas pollutants in the sky, if we reach what they call true net zero and stop adding to the heat-trapping capacity up there, the temperatures will stop going up right away,” continued the former Vice President.

“And if we stay at true net zero, half of the human-caused greenhouse pollution will fall out of the atmosphere in as little as 25 to 30 years,” said Gore.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/al-gore-blames-record-immigration-on-climate-change/ar-AA1mkzTE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=66a379e3c8a74e648763cbd8f6bf9ea6&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Al Gore Blames Record Immigration On Climate Change
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 03:27:25 pm »
Climate scams are how he makes a living.  Would anyone expect him to say anything different? **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson