Author Topic: California becomes first state to offer health insurance to ALL illegal migrants:  (Read 526 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

California becomes first state to offer health insurance to ALL illegal migrants: Taxpayers will be forced to fork out $3.1BN PER YEAR in medical care for an extra 700,000 people
Story by Ruth Bashinsky For Dailymail.Com  •
22h

Medi-Cal is California's Medicaid program that goes into effect on January 1

The expansion will eventually cost the state about $3.1 billion per year, the Associated Press reported.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom office told ABC News, in part, 'everyone deserves access to quality, affordable health care coverage – regardless of income or immigration status'

California has become the first state to offer universal health insurance to all illegal migrants regardless of whether they have any documentation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/california-becomes-first-state-to-offer-health-insurance-to-all-illegal-migrants-taxpayers-will-be-forced-to-fork-out-3-1bn-per-year-in-medical-care-for-an-extra-700-000-people/ar-AA1mjRpa?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5eddba6c00cf4855af3f2cca371a9b27&ei=15
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

twilight zonexxxx

So, Cali, is going to pay about $3.1 billion (probably lowball estimate) per year for illegal immigrant healthcare when it is already projected to be running massive budget deficits?  Whose money are they going to use to pay for it?

The expansion will eventually cost the state about $3.1 billion per year, the Associated Press reported.

https://lao.ca.gov/Publications/Report/4819
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DB

If you live there, you are going to pay for it. I moved out.

It will also attract even more illegals into California. The stupid runs deep there.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 04:06:32 pm by DB »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This was already posted before and my response then is the same.......illegals have been receiving free healthcare already, along with food stamps, section 8 housing, in state tuition and financial aid and, and and....... for a very long time and I bet dollars to donuts that my state of Californication is not the only one that has been doing this. And I don't just mean Oregon(the very first sanctuary state) or Washington...If it's democrat it bleeds the taxpayer to pay for the illegal.

Offline LMAO

So California is not only currently hemorrhaging money through huge deficits, but it is promising expanded healthcare service for illegals and reparations for its black citizens

A leftist view of the world is similar to that of a seven-year-old child

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes please Cali - make the illegals all magnet there for state sponsored health care.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes please Cali - make the illegals all magnet there for state sponsored health care.
Make 'em march in time. Maybe that will pop the faults loose... :shrug: :thud:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Make 'em march in time. Maybe that will pop the faults loose... :shrug: :thud:

:silly:
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Newsom declared, "I want California fully bankrupt TODAY!!"
When the California legislature heard this, they started thinking about the fastest path to full bankruptcy.
Someone had a 'Eureka' moment and this is what evolved from it.

The more sinister view is that the ultimate end goal is not just to bankrupt Cali, they want to bankrupt the entire nation.
Newsom and his henchmen know that once Cali becomes insolvent, the Feds will step in to bail them out. They have no fear.
And that will affect us all. And Cali knows this full well. In fact, they are counting on it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Newsom declared, "I want California fully bankrupt TODAY!!"
When the California legislature heard this, they started thinking about the fastest path to full bankruptcy.
Someone had a 'Eureka' moment and this is what evolved from it.

The more sinister view is that the ultimate end goal is not just to bankrupt Cali, they want to bankrupt the entire nation.
Newsom and his henchmen know that once Cali becomes insolvent, the Feds will step in to bail them out. They have no fear.
And that will affect us all. And Cali knows this full well. In fact, they are counting on it.
I'll take sinister for $5,000 Alex!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Can the American people force a state to secede?  :pondering:  Mejifornia could then become part Mejico again. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson