Author Topic: Conservatives say send illegal immigrants to Boston after Mayor says they have the rights to “seek s  (Read 206 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Conservatives say send illegal immigrants to Boston after Mayor says they have the rights to “seek shelter”
Story by Asir F  •
1h

The conversations regarding the illegals coming to America have been talked about frequently since November last year. However, most Americans feel that the crisis has gotten out of hand and that the government should focus on regulating the issue rather than making it bigger.

Boston’s Mayor, Wu is seemingly an unpopular figure among conservatives. She recently mistakenly sent an e-mail regarding a no-Whites Christmas party which angered a lot of X users. According to NDTV, Boston Mayor Michelle Wu faced backlash over a holiday party that excluded white council members, sparking criticism for its exclusionary invitations.

Hosted at city hall, the racially-based exclusions drew disapproval from council members and social media.

While an initial email invited all 13 members, White members were later informed of their exclusion. Intended to celebrate diversity, the move stirred concerns about inclusivity and potential discrimination. Mayor Wu clarified it as an inadvertent error but aimed to foster a city living its values, emphasizing inclusivity for all communities.

Denise DosSantos, the mayor’s aide, apologized, acknowledging the mistake and any unintended offense caused by the email.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/conservatives-say-send-illegal-immigrants-to-boston-after-mayor-says-they-have-the-rights-to-seek-shelter/ar-AA1mlvwY?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e134493f2283466898b66c46fd5ac257&ei=41
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
  Mayor says they have the rights to “seek shelter”

Seek shelter is not the same as get shelter.  Whites, obviously, are not welcome to seek shelter in Boston. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson