Author Topic: Kapow! A New Analysis and Report | PROOF Obama’s Birth Certificate is Fake  (Read 1245 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email by CDR Charles F. Kerchner 1/1/2024

The above new video published on 31 Dec 2023 is an excellent summary of what transpired back in 2007 and 2008 and since regarding Obama’s numerous fake identity documents. More evidence about his fake documents and the efforts of many to expose that information back in 2007 and since can be seen at: https://www.scribd.com/lists/3166684/Obama-s-Birth-Cert-Other-Key-Docs-Draft-Reg-Card-Forged-Expert-Reports and http://www.scribd.com/user/52640192/protectourliberty/lists and http://www.protectourliberty.org/ and http://thepostemail.com

https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/01/01/kapow-a-new-analysis-and-report-proof-obamas-birth-certificate-is-fake/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOP5Y9OUJyk

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
 :nothappen:

Offline LadyLiberty

And yet .... Trump said years ago that he had so many working on Obama's  birth certificate and he had big news to report! Then it turned out that not only he no info, he had zero people working on it. Who could  possibly trust him after that?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You mean they couldn't find a valid one in any of the 57 states?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You mean they couldn't find a valid one in any of the 57 states?
It was a double tragedy, first the dog ate it and then Barry ate the dog :shrug:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Obama’s Birth Certificate Returns…But Why Now?

The Post & Email 1/5/2024

On December 31, 2023, seemingly out of nowhere, finance author Zach De Gregorio, founder of the subscription website WolvesandFinance.com, released a 26-minute video and blog post raising the question, “Whatever happened to Obama’s birth certificate?”

In the video, which is available without a subscription and titled, “PROOF Obama’s Birth Certificate is Fake,” De Gregorio summarized the June 2008 internet release of a “short-form” birth certificate image bearing the name “Barack Hussein Obama II”; the eventual release of a purported “long-form” birth certificate by the White House in April 2011; and some of the key points from the five-year criminal investigation authorized by then-Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff Joseph Arpaio into the origins of the long-form image.

The investigation, delegated to the MCSO’s “Cold Case Posse” led by former private investigator and former police detective Michael Zullo, began in August 2011 and concluded on December 15, 2016 with a third and final press conference detailing investigators’ conclusion, and that of two forensic analysts, that the long-form image is a “computer-generated forgery.”

To The Post & Email’s knowledge, De Gregorio is a newcomer to the subject of Obama’s birth certificate. A self-identified accountant, a brief perusal of his YouTube channel shows he has produced 419 videos over a period of months on political issues garnering between 4,200 and 246,000 views each.  As of publication time late Friday afternoon, the “birth certificate” video has 45,000 views.

At 3:32 in the subject video, in speaking about the “short-form” birth certificate image first published by The Daily KOS on June 12, 2008, De Gregorio remarked, “…but wait a minute; the short-form certificate has been changed. This was not the same one they released before.  Do you remember?  It was on the green security paper.  Why would they change the file for the short-form birth certificate?”

On Wednesday, after contacting De Gregorio for comment, The Post & Email spoke with Zullo about De Gregorio’s subject video, beginning with the question of whether he is acquainted with him, to which Zullo responded, “No, I don’t know him at all.”

We asked Zullo about De Gregorio’s characterization of a “change” having been made to the image, to which Zullo replied, “I have no direct knowledge that they changed the file. What I do know is it’s easy to turn the background colors off when you put it into a digital program.  That’s not something that’s overly concerning to me.  When we put the Obama document in, we were taking the background color and turning it on and off.  I don’t think there’s any significance with the short-form; it’s the long-form that matters.”

Beginning at 5:36, De Gregorio shifted to discussing Obama’s purported Social Security number, which he characterized as “strange.”  “We know his Social Security number because it’s on his tax forms,” De Gregorio said, echoing the claim made in 2009 by private investigator Susan Daniels and the late former private investigator Neil Sankey.

In a June 2023 editorial published at American Thinker, Daniels wrote, in part:

Barack Obama has used a stolen Social Security number most of his adult life.  The one he uses was issued on March 28, 1977 to someone living in Connecticut, born in 1890, now long deceased.  Obama was fifteen years old that day, living in Hawaii and playing on the junior varsity basketball team at Punahou.  I uncovered the SSN information and include it in my memoir, The Rubbish Hauler’s Wife versus Barack Obama…

Obama is a felon — plain and simple. He should have a Hawaiian Social Security number like his half-sister, Maya, starting with the numbers 575 or 576. He claimed he worked at Baskin-Robbins when he was fifteen. It would have required a Social Security number. Instead, Obama has a number starting with 042, used for the exclusive use of CT residents, and which appeared on his 2009 tax return while he was president. Someone forgot to remove the number.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/01/05/obamas-birth-certificate-returnsbut-why-now/

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Beginning at 5:36, De Gregorio shifted to discussing Obama’s purported Social Security number, which he characterized as “strange.”  “We know his Social Security number because it’s on his tax forms,” De Gregorio said, echoing the claim made in 2009 by private investigator Susan Daniels and the late former private investigator Neil Sankey.

In a June 2023 editorial published at American Thinker, Daniels wrote, in part:

Barack Obama has used a stolen Social Security number most of his adult life.  The one he uses was issued on March 28, 1977 to someone living in Connecticut, born in 1890, now long deceased.  Obama was fifteen years old that day, living in Hawaii and playing on the junior varsity basketball team at Punahou.  I uncovered the SSN information and include it in my memoir, The Rubbish Hauler’s Wife versus Barack Obama…

Obama is a felon — plain and simple. He should have a Hawaiian Social Security number like his half-sister, Maya, starting with the numbers 575 or 576. He claimed he worked at Baskin-Robbins when he was fifteen. It would have required a Social Security number. Instead, Obama has a number starting with 042, used for the exclusive use of CT residents, and which appeared on his 2009 tax return while he was president. Someone forgot to remove the number.

Back when B.S./B.O. (Barry Soetoro alias Barack Obama) was in office,
someone published info saying that B.S./B.O.
has identified himself by using at least TWELVE Social Security numbers!
THAT many SSNs is obvious evidence of fraud, identity theft, CIA fakery, etc.!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao