Author Topic: Why Trump supporters have been placed on TSA terrorism watchlists and fly lists  (Read 639 times)

Offline mountaineer

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐒𝐀 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬

Jim Pfaff
@jimpfaff
This is concerning and highly problematic for our freedoms. This is a political action, not a safety one. This must be addressed. Violent #J6ers convicted of vandalism and other violence at the Capitol that day surely are subject to consequences relevant to their actions. What Brandon Straka is describes here goes way beyond that. It is an effort to intimidate political opponents.

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1741927541353349428
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Yep, it's clear political retribution using the stupid and misguided "Patriot" Act, which many of us warned against when Congress passed it in October 2001.  We were promised...PROMISED...that it would never be used against Americans, but yet, here we are!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline roamer_1

Yep, it's clear political retribution using the stupid and misguided "Patriot" Act, which many of us warned against when Congress passed it in October 2001.  We were promised...PROMISED...that it would never be used against Americans, but yet, here we are!

pointing-up :yowsa:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What is the official TSA definition of Trump supporter?

Someone who voted for Trump in 2016 GOP Primary?
Someone who voted for Trump in 2016 General Election?
Someone who voted for Trump in 2020 General Election?
Anyone who has purchased, worn, or displayed 'MAGA' merchandise?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.