Author Topic: Democrat staffer who was fired for having sex in Capitol lusts after homeless people in Baltimore  (Read 252 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Dec 31, 2023
Democrat staffer who was fired for having sex in Capitol lusts after homeless people in Baltimore
"But, like in Baltimore, there are some who I would totally let hit it."

Sara Higdon
Dec 31, 2023

In a recently revealed video, the former staffer who was fired for filming himself having sex in a US Senate hearing room discussed how "sexy" the homeless population in Baltimore, Maryland, is.

The video from the now deleted "aidansanto" Instagram account, shared to X, shows former Democrat staffer Aidan Maese-Czeropski talking about how attractive the homeless people in Baltimore are, compared to Washington DC, and San Fransisco.

"Okay, Baltimore has the sexiest homeless population of any city in America," he said. "Like in DC, in San Fransisco, the homeless people are not cute."

"But, like in Baltimore, there are some who I would totally let hit it," Maese-Czeropski concluded.

https://thepostmillennial.com/democrat-staffer-who-was-fired-for-having-sex-in-capitol-lusts-after-homeless-people-in-baltimore
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Well, Baltimore wins in 1 department anyway.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.