Author Topic: Embattled former Biden official Sam Brinton ends 2023 free after being accused of multiple airport t  (Read 428 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Embattled former Biden official Sam Brinton ends 2023 free after being accused of multiple airport thefts
By Thomas Catenacci, Fox News
Published Dec. 31, 2023, 3:14 p.m. ET

Sam Brinton, the embattled nonbinary former Biden administration official, ended 2023 free despite facing multiple charges related to alleged airport baggage thefts in multiple states.

Brinton made headlines in mid-2022 after being appointed to lead nuclear waste policy at the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Nuclear Energy as a nonbinary gender-fluid person.

Brinton avoided jail in two criminal cases, while a third criminal case and a related lawsuit remain ongoing.

In December 2022, the DOE announced Brinton had departed the agency but declined to comment on the reason.

“When people are appointed to critical positions with important national security responsibilities, Americans must be confident they can be trusted,” Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., chairman of the Senate Republican Conference and ranking member of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, told Fox News Digital at the time.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/31/news/former-biden-official-sam-brinton-ends-2023-free-after-theft-accusations/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 03:35:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'll bet the DOJ makes sure he walks.  They don't want him testifying in public.  They may even do an Epstein on him.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll bet the DOJ makes sure he walks.  They don't want him testifying in public.  They may even do an Epstein on him.

He's guilty as Hell, but charges will be dropped, I am sure of this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

He's just a freak and that is why he's just getting his hands slapped.  Community service and go through an adult diversion program (whatever the heck that is). Oh and he needs to write a letter of apology to the victim(s).  :thud:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 05:54:25 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's just a freak and that is why he's just getting his hands slapped.  Community service and go through an adult diversion program (whatever the heck that is). Oh and he needs to write a letter of apology to the victim(s).  :thud:

There needs to be complete Restitution.  Those suitcases, cosmetics and clothes were expensive.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

Stealing luggage from an airport carousel is a federal crime.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Stealing luggage from an airport carousel is a federal crime.

...and Brinton was a Democrat Bureaucrat in charge of waste.  No charges, no Restitution.  Checkmate!
I will NOT comply.