Author Topic: Liberal Hellhole: Portland Battles Highly-Contagious Bacteria That's Spread Via Feces, Sexual Interc  (Read 762 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Liberal Hellhole: Portland Battles Highly-Contagious Bacteria That's Spread Via Feces, Sexual Intercourse

By C. Douglas Golden
  January 1, 2024 at 7:02am
How are things in Portland, Oregon, as the calendar flips over from 2023 to 2024? If you had an epidemic of feces-borne illness spread by sexual intercourse and uncleanliness on your list of plagues that would befall the liberal hellhole, congratulations: You win.

According to KGW-TV, officials with the Multnomah County Health Department issued a warning after a spike in cases of shigella, mostly centered around the homeless communities in the Old Town neighborhood of Portland.

“When a KGW crew was in Old Town on Tuesday, they found several homeless people sick with similar symptoms,” the station reported on Dec. 26.

https://www.westernjournal.com/liberal-hellhole-portland-battles-highly-contagious-bacteria-spread-via-feces-sexual-intercourse/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 03:04:36 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Ugh....that's nasty and gross, even worse than the Monkey pox.

OMGGGGGGG
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online goatprairie

This is getting to the point where it's useless to make snide comments about liberal-created chaos. It happens over and over again without liberals learning their lesson.
If you would go back forty-fifty years or more, the idea that the homeless/drug addled people would be allowed to set up tents on public sidewalks and defecate and urinate in the streets would be laughed off by virtually everybody including what passed for liberals in the old days. Even libs had more common sense back then.
What has changed? What goes through the minds of today's liberals where they think that allowing people to defecate and urinate wherever they feel like won't leads to terrible public health problems?
The wife and I visited Oregon earlier this year to take a trip down the Columbia River. (gorgeous) We didn't venture into Portland.
While exiting Oregon we passed through much of the state. There is more than ample room to take all the homeless...er...excuse me...."unhoused" people and put them in a part of the state where they won't cause problems for the rest of the population. Use the Bhagwan Shri Raneesh old compound near Antelope.

Offline LMAO

As long as the people who live in the cities vote for this, there’s nothing you can do about it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online goatprairie

As long as the people who live in the cities vote for this, there’s nothing you can do about it
The question is: how long do people want to keep hitting themselves in the head with a hammer before they get a clue?

Offline libertybele

It makes me wonder if elections are being 'manipulated' in cities like this. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online goatprairie

It makes me wonder if elections are being 'manipulated' in cities like this. :shrug:
I think it's far more likely that the citizenry are thoroughly inculcated with wokeness. I think many of them eagerly swallowed the incredibly stupid argument that the police, "over-policing," were responsible for whatever violence occurred in their cities.
 Along with the idea that the homeless ....er.....excuse me, unhoused (the new woke term) should be allowed to do whatever they wanted. What bad things could possibly happen if people are allowed to relieve themselves on public streets and sidewalks and use dangerous drugs in public?
I would guess that a modicum of insight might have finally seeped into their tiny brains that unrestrained liberalism leads to disaster.  But I'm not holding my breath waiting for them to get an epiphany.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think it's far more likely that the citizenry are thoroughly inculcated with wokeness. I think many of them eagerly swallowed the incredibly stupid argument that the police, "over-policing," were responsible for whatever violence occurred in their cities.
 Along with the idea that the homeless ....er.....excuse me, unhoused (the new woke term) should be allowed to do whatever they wanted. What bad things could possibly happen if people are allowed to relieve themselves on public streets and sidewalks and use dangerous drugs in public?
I would guess that a modicum of insight might have finally seeped into their tiny brains that unrestrained liberalism leads to disaster.  But I'm not holding my breath waiting for them to get an epiphany.
I have a distant relative who is a police officer in Portland. He loves it, because they never go out on minor stuff. Every call is a 'major' crime, (murder, arson, armed robbery, etc.) No traffic duty there, unless it is to direct, not write citations.

That said, prosperity and civility can be buried under the swarming multitude of (relatively) minor violations of the law. Maybe the locals are sold on the more Libertine aspects of their city, but even those have wide ranging consequences far beyond legal ones.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis