Author Topic: Illegal Aliens Caught Using Fake Passports to Pose as Minors to Pass Through Biden’s Open Border – G  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Aliens Caught Using Fake Passports to Pose as Minors to Pass Through Biden’s Open Border – Guinea’s Government May Be Contributing

By David Greyson
Dec. 31, 2023 8:40 pm

Border Patrol agents in the Tucson sector are seeing an increase in illegal aliens from the African state of Guinea using falsified passports to alter their age. Many of them are claiming to be minors to increase their chances of crossing the border.

The border patrol is now examining the passports with more scrutiny to see if they are fake or altered in some way.

With the Biden regime’s open invitation to come into the U.S., it would hardly seem to make a difference anyway.

Fox News Reported:

https://www.alipac.us/f12/illegal-aliens-caught-using-fake-passports-pose-minors-pass-through-biden%92s-415754/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson