Author Topic: Obituaries for 2024  (Read 23271 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Re: Obituaries for 2024
« Reply #200 on: April 11, 2024, 03:03:59 pm »
O. J. Simpson reportedly dead after battle with cancer.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/04/11/oj-simpson-dead-dies-cancer/

Oh no! Did he pass before he was able to find the real murderer??! I sure hope he left some notes behind that will lead us to that subhuman piece of crap.  9999hair out0000

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #201 on: April 11, 2024, 03:04:47 pm »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Millee

« Reply #202 on: April 11, 2024, 03:08:41 pm »
Oh no! Did he pass before he was able to find the real murderer??! I sure hope he left some notes behind that will lead us to that subhuman piece of crap.  9999hair out0000

888mouth

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #203 on: April 11, 2024, 03:38:30 pm »
Now he can play musical ironchairs with Johnnie Cockroach and Flea Bailey

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #204 on: April 11, 2024, 04:05:33 pm »
Only sad part of this is story is that he outlived Norm McDonald

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2024, 05:15:30 pm »
Only sad part of this is story is that he outlived Norm McDonald

14 Times O.J. Simpson Got No Mercy From ‘SNL’s Norm Macdonald

O.J. Simpson died today of cancer at the age of 76. The Hall of Fame football player who infamously stood trial for murder in the 1990s had an unexpectedly robust comedy career, hosting Saturday Night Live, costarring in the popular Naked Gun movie series and serving as the butt of the late Norm Macdonald’s merciless jokes on Weekend Update. Macdonald famously lost his job at SNL for his refusal to stop attacking Simpson, a weekly jab (or even flurry of punches) that infuriated O.J.’s golfing pal, NBC executive Don Ohlmeyer.

Here are 14 of Macdonald’s most vicious punchlines at the expense of O.J.…

https://www.cracked.com/article_41787_15-times-oj-simpson-got-no-mercy-from-snls-norm-macdonald.html

RIP Norm.  Too bad you won't being seeing OJ where his is going.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2024, 06:10:16 pm »
O.J. Simpson juror casually admitting that 90% of them knew he kiIIed Nicole and Ron, but let him off for revenge:

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1778479271939309611
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2024, 06:14:34 pm »
O.J. Simpson
@TheRealOJ32
·
15m
On April 10th, our father, Orenthal James Simpson, succumbed to his battle with cancer.

He was surrounded by his children and grandchildren.

During this time of transition, his family asks that you please respect their wishes for privacy and grace.

-The Simpson Family
The best I can say is enjoy your stay in Hell O.J. :shrug:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2024, 06:37:38 pm »
O.J. Simpson juror casually admitting that 90% of them knew he kiIIed Nicole and Ron, but let him off for revenge:

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1778479271939309611

Detestable.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online libertybele

« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2024, 06:39:24 pm »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Offline Millee

« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2024, 07:27:32 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2024, 07:58:30 pm »

OJ Simpson dead at 76 after cancer battle: Football legend turned accused double-murderer dies 'surrounded by family' in Las Vegas just two months after diagnosis

DAILYMAIL.COM
By BETHAN SEXTON
11 April 2024
  • Murder suspect OJ Simpson died at his Las Vegas home on Thursday
  • Former NFL star's death comes two months after prostate cancer diagnosis
  • READ MORE: Follow along with MailOnline's live coverage of O.J. Simpson's death
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13297835/OJ-Simpson-dies-aged-76.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2024, 08:01:09 pm »
OJ Simpson thread merged here.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2024, 08:05:28 pm »
OJ Simpson thread merged here.
that's weird ... I did a search on 'OJ' before posting and it came back zero ... nothing.
i wonder why?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2024, 08:26:31 pm »
During this time of transition

transition to hell... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2024, 08:29:01 pm »
 White House expresses condolences on OJ Simpson’s death, with no mention of murder victims
By Social Links for Samuel Chamberlain and
Social Links for Steven Nelson
Published April 11, 2024, 2:31 p.m. ET

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre offered condolences Thursday following the death of OJ Simpson  — but made no mention of the two people he was accused, and sensationally acquitted, of killing nearly three decades ago.

“Our thoughts are with his families [sic] during this difficult time — obviously with his family and loved ones,” Jean-Pierre said at her regular briefing.

“And I’ll say this, I know that they have asked for some privacy. And so we’re going to respect that. And I’ll just leave it there.”

https://nypost.com/2024/04/11/us-news/white-house-expresses-condolences-on-oj-simpsons-death-with-no-mention-of-murder-victims/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2024, 10:04:40 pm »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #218 on: April 11, 2024, 10:34:24 pm »
White House expresses condolences on OJ Simpson’s death, with no mention of murder victims

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre offered condolences Thursday following the death of OJ Simpson  — but made no mention of the two people he was accused, and sensationally acquitted, of killing nearly three decades ago.

“Our thoughts are with his families [sic] during this difficult time — obviously with his family and loved ones,” Jean-Pierre said at her regular briefing.

“And I’ll say this, I know that they have asked for some privacy. And so we’re going to respect that. And I’ll just leave it there.”

https://nypost.com/2024/04/11/us-news/white-house-expresses-condolences-on-oj-simpsons-death-with-no-mention-of-murder-victims/
Condolences for a murderer, why am I not surprised considering this collection of POS's in the White house routinely show more concern for murderers and rapists...especially of 'color'...especially if here illegally, than they ever do for their American victims.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2024, 10:38:30 pm »
 “Our thoughts are with his families [sic] during this difficult time — obviously with his family and loved ones,” Jean-Pierre said at her regular briefing.”

You mean like his children whose mother OJ murdered?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #220 on: April 11, 2024, 11:19:18 pm »
Published April 11, 2024 4:47pm EDT
OJ Simpson civil judgment collection to continue after death, Goldman attorney pledges
David Cook says OJ Simpson has died ‘without penance’

By Greg Norman FOXBusiness

A California attorney seeking to collect a civil judgment from O.J. Simpson after he was found responsible for the deaths of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman in a 1997 civil trial is vowing Thursday to push forward with collection following Simpson’s passing.

Simpson, 76, "succumbed to his battle with cancer" on Wednesday as he "was surrounded by his children and grandchildren," the Simpson family announced in a statement. 

"I’ve been dealing with this problem since 2008, so it's been a long time, so I’m still dealing with the matter," San Francisco-based attorney David Cook told FOX Business on Thursday. "As to O.J. Simpson here, it’s really simple, it’s called dead without penance. He’s gone, but it’s without penance. For Ron, obviously he’s gone."

Simpson famously was acquitted in a 1995 murder trial for the brutal slayings of his ex-wife and Goldman outside of her Los Angeles home. 

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/oj-simpson-civil-judgment-collection-continue-death-goldman-attorney-pledges
Support the USO

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2024, 11:54:06 pm »
“Our thoughts are with his families [sic] during this difficult time — obviously with his family and loved ones,” Jean-Pierre said at her regular briefing.”

You mean like his children whose mother OJ murdered?

Karen Jean-Pair would have voted to acquit.  You know it, and so do I. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #222 on: April 12, 2024, 01:52:06 am »

Well, I heard something on the radio were someone mentioned that O.J. Simpson died along with the killer of Nicole Brown  Simpson and Ron Goldman
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #223 on: April 12, 2024, 01:52:39 am »

Why is the White House injecting themselves into this?

And why this particular death?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #224 on: April 12, 2024, 01:57:44 am »
Why is the White House injecting themselves into this?
And why this particular death?
Black voters. Apparently,  there's a large segment who see OJ as some sort of hero for killing the white b!tch.

I wish I were kidding.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1778808212927492566
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 03:55:09 pm by mountaineer »