Author Topic: Al-Qaeda threatens Western and Jewish targets ahead of New Year's bash  (Read 2241 times)

Online libertybele

IMHO I don't believe that they are going to attack airlines or fly aircraft into buildings again --- I believe they are going to errupt and attack from within at large events that will be heavily populated. Attacking our infrastructure, grids, water sources, etc., I think is very likely.

Al-Qaeda threatens Western and Jewish targets ahead of New Year's bash

Al-Qaeda reportedly threatened an "open-source Jihad" against Western and Jewish targets, including airlines, in a video released within the last week.

Several federal authorities, including the TSA, and law enforcement agencies told Fox News Digital that they're aware of the video and monitoring the situation.

The TSA said Sunday morning that they're "not aware of any credible threats resulting from this video to date," but are on high alert with tens of thousands to over a million people expected to flock to major cities to ring in the New Year.

"Foreign terrorist organizations routinely highlight transportation modes during the holidays," the TSA said in an email. "TSA is operating at a high level of security and constant state of vigilance, as always."

The original video was reportedly posted on Christmas Day — Dec. 25 — and called for increased attacks on American, British and French airlines, according to a report by Atlas News.

The menacing video reportedly mentioned specific airlines, including American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, British Airways, EasyJet, Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, according Atlas News..............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/al-qaeda-threatens-western-jewish-targets-ahead-new-years-bash
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Al-Qaeda threatens Western and Jewish targets ahead of New Year's bash
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 11:23:15 pm »
Homeland security/DOJ/FBI/TSA have instilled zero confidence in me of their ability to identify and neutralize threats/terrorists foreign or domestic in oh....decades. And I firmly believe the only threats any of them see are White conservative males of the Christian variety.

If God forbid there are any terrorist attacks in America I think we will find that those responsible were well known to the "authorities" well before any attack. I further think that the "authorities" are so very biased and compromised that they would allow attacks to take place so as to strengthen Brandon's position going into the elections.

Call me a pessimist but recent history is such...........

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 11:58:06 pm »
All those people in one place.  A couple bad actors could make the Boston Marathon bombing look like small change.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2024, 12:14:31 am »
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
JUST IN: Pro-Palestinian protesters are marching towards Times Square where the New Years celebration is set to begin.

This should be fun.

According to @probablyreadit, the protesters are marching on 6th Avenue towards Times Square.

New York City will reportedly be using robots, drones and bomb sniffing dogs to defend against potential pro-Palestinian threats during the New Years celebration.

Mayor Adams says he is "sure" there will be attempts to disrupt the event because "everyone looks for events like this if they want to do bad things."
6:37 PM · Dec 31, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2024, 12:22:54 am »
Those "NYC City Employees for Palestine" should be fired, and stripped of their pensions, for giving aid and comfort to terrorist organizations.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024, 12:24:45 am »
So leftists in NYC are now chanting for Yemen’s Houthi terrorists to “make us proud”. How is this even real?

https://twitter.com/TheEliKlein/status/1741577556820734263

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2024, 01:11:08 am »
Terrorists also marching in Boston. Yay.

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1741623711185170744

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2024, 02:02:28 am »

I must note they all seem to have nice, professionally printed signs to hold.

Funny how they do that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2024, 02:19:29 am »

Disturbing .... Boston, NYC...... any big city, tonight, I wouldn't be venturing out. It's a shame.

Hamas is here, the FBI knows it and has given warnings - but --(you know my spiel by now)-- our borders are still open!   9999hair out0000

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2024, 02:24:30 am »
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
JUST IN: Pro-Palestinian protesters are marching towards Times Square where the New Years celebration is set to begin.

This should be fun.

According to @probablyreadit, the protesters are marching on 6th Avenue towards Times Square.

New York City will reportedly be using robots, drones and bomb sniffing dogs to defend against potential pro-Palestinian threats during the New Years celebration.

Mayor Adams says he is "sure" there will be attempts to disrupt the event because "everyone looks for events like this if they want to do bad things."
6:37 PM · Dec 31, 2023

Ok ...Mayor, what are you going to do to ensure safety of your citizens  in your city--- so ... approximately 1,000,000 people are going to be in attendance.  Checkpoints??  It's winter ... most will be wearing heavy coats -- so how in the heck are they going to be able to determine a possible suicide bomber? 

I pray that this turns out to be a peaceful celebration. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 02:25:54 am by libertybele »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2024, 02:31:13 pm »
9 injured in NYC after car plows into civilians, cops during New Year's Eve celebration
Officials declared NYC collision a mass casualty event
 By Landon Mion Fox News
Published January 1, 2024 4:03am EST

At least nine people were injured in New York City overnight after a car plowed into New Year's Eve revelers and police officers while evading cops after a dispute with another person.

The incident happened near West 34th Street and 9th Avenue, near Madison Square Garden, according to the New York City Fire Department.

Officials declared the collision a mass casualty event and the suspect has been taken into custody.
A driver had driven the vehicle on the sidewalk and struck civilians and police officers before coming to a stop.

Police responded to West 33rd Street and 7th Avenue and observed a dispute between the suspect identified as a 44-year-old male and another person, a police spokesperson confirmed to Fox News Digital.

Officers attempted to intervene, but the suspect jumped in his black SUV and drove away, smashing into and damaging multiple police vehicles before continuing to drive away.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/9-injured-nyc-after-car-plows-civilians-cops-during-new-years-eve-celebration
Support the USO