Author Topic: Say Goodbye To These Refrigerators New York State  (Read 885 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Say Goodbye To These Refrigerators New York State
« on: December 31, 2023, 04:17:13 pm »
The new year is about to bring many changes to New York State. IN 2024, there will be an increase in the minimum wage, new age limits for lifeguards, some ATV age regulations will be changed along with a dozen other new laws.

New York is quickly becoming one of the most aggressive states when it comes to going green or being more environmentally protective. There are constant rumors and worries about whether or not gas appliances will be taken away and a fear about bans on grills. However, the latest "go green" stance is coming from the Federal level and it is in line with New York State's vision.

Within the next five years, the cheaper models of various appliances will be off the market. Fox News Reports:

https://cnynews.com/ixp/10/p/say-goodbye-to-these-refrigerators-new-york-state/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Say Goodbye To These Refrigerators New York State
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 05:55:42 pm »
 ////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Say Goodbye To These Refrigerators New York State
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 02:28:32 am »
////00000////

I can see it. I remember truckloads of untaxed cigarettes getting stopped on US 301by the Feds for untaxed cigarettes (bound for NY from the Carolinas).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis