Author Topic: Déjà Vu All Over Again: Biden Gets Leveled by His Own Words to Jimmy Carter About Running for Reelec  (Read 171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Déjà Vu All Over Again: Biden Gets Leveled by His Own Words to Jimmy Carter About Running for Reelection
Nick Arama

Joe Biden is not a man who likes to face reality or to be challenged.

We saw that again when he was asked about the economy and got snippy with a reporter, scolding him to "Start reporting it the right way."

As I noted, the translation for that is that you guys are supposed to be pumping out my talking points, the way I want them reported, not questioning me.

However, inflation, debt, and high interest rates aren't good for the American people, and snippy comments aren't going to change that.

excerpt:
Now, Biden's own words about Jimmy Carter back in the 1980 race are coming back to bite him, as they seem to eerily mirror his own situation now.

'That man's in trouble, politically in trouble,' Biden said at the time, according to comments found in the Wilmington Evening Journal.

The U.S. senator from Delaware expressed that he was holding off endorsing Carter because he wanted to back a candidate who could retain the White House for the Democrats in 1980.

'I'm not certain that's Jimmy Carter right now,' Biden told his local paper.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/12/30/deja-vu-all-over-again-biden-gets-leveled-by-his-own-words-to-jimmy-carter-about-running-again-n2168096
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34