Author Topic: Florida Thug Shot & Killed during Failed Robbery with Fake Gun  (Read 255 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida Thug Shot & Killed during Failed Robbery with Fake Gun
« on: December 30, 2023, 04:22:34 pm »
Florida Thug Shot & Killed during Failed Robbery with Fake Gun
Frank BergmanDecember 29, 2023 - 10:51 am3 Comments

A Florida thug made a fatal error when he tried to use a fake gun to rob a man armed with a very real pistol.

According to Florida police, the crook was killed during an attempted robbery using a fake gun made out of a screwdriver duct-taped to a piece of wood.

The story of the criminal’s demise was told during a press briefing by Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd.

Judd told reporters in a media briefing that the deadly self-defense shooting was the result of a pre-planned robbery gone awry.

https://slaynews.com/news/florida-thug-shot-killed-failed-robbery-fake-gun/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Florida Thug Shot & Killed during Failed Robbery with Fake Gun
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 04:22:59 pm »
 :hands:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Florida Thug Shot & Killed during Failed Robbery with Fake Gun
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 04:54:49 pm »
Spare the duck tape, spoil the job.
-Red Green
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.