Author Topic: Turley reportedly latest target of swatting spree  (Read 719 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Turley reportedly latest target of swatting spree
« on: December 30, 2023, 02:42:59 pm »
 Turley reportedly latest target of swatting spree
by Tara Suter - 12/29/23 10:25 PM ET
George Washington (GW) University law professor Jonathan Turley was reportedly the latest victim of a “swatting incident” on Friday.

“Yes, I was swatted this evening. It is regrettably a manifestation of our age of rage,” Turley said in a statement obtained by The New York Post.

“However, we are grateful to the Fairfax police officers who were highly professional and supportive in responding to this harassment,” Turley continued.

According to local authorities, officers responded to a “shot person call” in McLean, Va., a suburb of Washington, D.C., at 6:00 p.m. When officers responded to the call, it was determined the call was a “swatting” call.

A “swatting incident” happens when one or multiple people call in a fake report of occurrences like a mass shooting or a kidnapping to try and get a large response from police. On Christmas Day, multiple politicians reported instances of being “swatted,” including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Rep. Brandon Williams (R-N.Y.).

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/4382323-turley-reportedly-latest-target-of-swatting-spree/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Turley reportedly latest target of swatting spree
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 03:08:51 pm »
Those who are caught, should be swatted into prisons for not month, or years, but decades.

Its just a matter of time that one of these antics is going to end up in an fatal accident.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 11:07:12 pm »
Those who are caught, should be swatted into prisons for not month, or years, but decades.

Its just a matter of time that one of these antics is going to end up in an fatal accident.
I believe they already have, just not people of relative prominence.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 11:28:47 pm »
1819 News
@1819News
.@SenTuberville  home swatted in Auburn: Alabama's senior U.S. Senator latest swatting victim in string of high-profile Republican lawmakers
Story at 1819 News
8:14 AM · Dec 30, 2023

Sunny
@sunnyright
At least the fourth Republican in Congress to be so violently targeted in the past week. Something tells me we're not getting a national media lecture on progressives cooling down rhetoric, nor are we getting Special Merrick Garland Attention.
3:00 PM · Dec 30, 2023

Also swatting Ohio state legislators:

https://twitter.com/WesternLensman/status/1741187507000148161
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2024, 02:28:13 pm »
Good grief, now the leftists are swatting even the computer repairman with whom Hunter Biden left his laptop.
  ... The Delaware computer repairman who went public with the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop says his home was “swatted” Friday night.

“My home was swatted tonight, I was not home but the outstanding men and women of the Wilmington PD responded quickly and professionally,” John Paul Mac Isaac posted to X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, on Dec. 29. “All that was achieved was the wasted time of the Wilmington PD. NOTHING, let me repeat that, NOTHING will take me out of this fight! Cheers!”

Swatting is the act of making a false report to emergency services to prompt a response at a particular address.

The goal is to get authorities, particularly a SWAT team, to show up.

The Wilmington Police Department did not immediately respond to a request for information about the swatting call at Mac Isaac’s home.

Hundreds of swatting cases occur annually, with some using caller ID spoofing to disguise their number.

Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., Boston Mayor Michelle Wu, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost and Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows have been among the recent victims, AP states.  ...
More at NY Post

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2024, 03:19:13 am »

Already happened:  there was a fatal "swatting" in Wichita, KS a few years back.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.