Poll

Will 2024 be any better for our Country?

Yes; it couldn't get any worse
0 (0%)
Depends on whose Elected in Nov
0 (0%)
NO
17 (73.9%)
It will be worse than 1968 (stoner option)
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: January 15, 2024, 12:08:20 am

Author Topic: Will 2024 be any better for our Country?  (Read 1353 times)

Online corbe

Will 2024 be any better for our Country?
« on: December 30, 2023, 12:08:20 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Re: Will 2024 be any better for our Country?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 12:10:45 am »
Things will continue to spiral downhill and being a stoner may be a good option.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 12:23:54 am »
Nope.  The Biden cabal has wrought damage upon this country from which we will not recover.  More than 8 million illegals have successfully invaded this country with at least another year to further swell those numbers.  The border is but one glaring example of this regime’s nefarious intention to bring America to its knees. 

Let’s all feel blessed in that America had a great run.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 01:09:18 am »
     We're sliding right into 2024, IMHO.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 01:41:01 am »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2023, 01:46:20 am »
Nope.  The Biden cabal has wrought damage upon this country from which we will not recover.  More than 8 million illegals have successfully invaded this country with at least another year to further swell those numbers.  The border is but one glaring example of this regime’s nefarious intention to bring America to its knees. 

Let’s all feel blessed in that America had a great run.

:yowsa:  pointing-up The hardest thing I've ever done is watch my country die.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2023, 02:55:58 am »
:yowsa:  pointing-up The hardest thing I've ever done is watch my country die.

The invasion on this country continues...535 members of Congress have done very little to stop it.

No one other than Trump, DeSantis, Haley and Ramaswamy have stepped up to the plate to head this country down a better path than we are on.  So basically we have an ex-president that the left wants to hang high, a conservative who has been trampled on, a GOP establishment favorite and an Obama 2.0 for candidates.  No, I just don't see 2024 as getting any better.

I continue to pray that the evilness that has a stranglehold on this country stops prevailing.   8888crybaby
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2023, 04:35:13 am »
Party like it's 1859.  :0012:
Let it burn.