Author Topic: Conservatives angry as 740,000 illegal migrants crossed the border to America since October  (Read 439 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Conservatives angry as 740,000 illegal migrants crossed the border to America since October
Story by Asir F  •
8h

The illegal migrants are now the main focal point of the conservatives in the United States. Many are blaming Joe Biden for this blunder as the country is seemingly unable to sustain such large quantities of illegals coming into the country. Furthermore, Americans are fed up with having to deal with this issue.

Apparently, there are roughly 740,000 illegal immigrants who came into America since October of this year. Almost 1 million new people for the government to support. According to Fox News, there are talks between the US Government and the Mexican Government in order to dampen this situation.

Top U.S. and Mexican officials convened to address the escalating migrant crisis, igniting House Republican backlash over talks concerning the regularisation of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas met Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador in Mexico City amid a border crisis set to break records in December.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/conservatives-angry-as-740-000-illegal-migrants-crossed-the-border-to-america-since-october/ar-AA1mbT2D?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ecfe6347b2994ba6897dd529ff4b16e2&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
dim philosophy in 2024......

If you can't win with policy, win with demographics.   Liberals.....   criminals, all of them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Conservatives angry as 740,000 illegal migrants aliens crossed the border to America since October

Fixed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What are conervatives going to do to stop it?

Why fund the Executive if it is not going to enforce the laws passed by Congress?

Leveraging Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan money has started to break the inertia of the Biden Admin.

If the GOP House can maintain solidarity on spending bills, the US Senate and the Biden Admin will have to act.

If it takes a shutdown to get Border Security, then shutdown the Government.  Why fund a Government that is not doing its job?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

REPORT: Migrants are camping in people's yards in San Diego, California as the Biden migrant crisis continues to spin out of control. ...
Migrants are now chopping down San Diego residents' trees and using them for firewood.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1740790700361568540
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

REPORT: Migrants are camping in people's yards in San Diego, California as the Biden migrant crisis continues to spin out of control. ...
Migrants are now chopping down San Diego residents' trees and using them for firewood.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1740790700361568540

This actually almost made my head explode. It's bad enough to come to a country illegally. But trespassing on and destroying private property??? The entitlement mentality is amazing. Arrest their fannies for trespassing since there seems little will to arrest them for illegal entry.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
berdie --

"Arresting" them isn't going to stop them anymore.
Because they'll still be here once they're released again.

Ultimately, it will be ordinary citizens who finally "take the appropriate actions" that will convince the invaders that they don't want to remain here.

I'll leave you to speculate as to what those "actions" may be.